Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris lom to ok prompt in netra 1280 Post 302272603 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 31st of December 2008 05:38:07 AM
Old 12-31-2008
there is NO io board added to the domain. so you can't go to ok prom. post the output of "showboard -v" and lets have a look at the configuration.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

LOM device

All, I am getting the following message on the system post for Solaris 9: Unknown or badly programmed LOM device This is a SunFire 240 server which I just built out. Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks, Mike (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bubba112557
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Netra T1 LOM Password Reset

Hello All, I had bought Netra T1 AC200 couple of months ago and has setup a user and password in LOMlite but I forgot the password. when i connect to the server i get the LOMlite prompt and i cant connect to the Serial console (there is no prompt). I have tried the JP13 JP14 and JP15... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratik Gharti
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Questions & helps regarding Netra 1280 server

Hello Everybody I want to that can we configure hardware domain on netra 1280 server as I could not able to find any document regarding this server. If yes could anyone send me link regarding this. I could not able find any proper document related to LOM. Could any provide me the link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amity
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Need Help to create LOM Cable Netra x1

hi all, I have a SUN NETRA x1. To Installation need LOM cable . There are ways that you can help me to make LOM Cable ? as the information I have serial cable CISCO Cisco and I have been trying to connect but only blank (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moslemovic
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Netra 210 Bypasses Openboot Prompt

Hey guys My netra box bypasses the openboot prompt on startup and goes straight to the OS. Is there anyway I could reset this without knowing the root password to the box. Thanks (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackmantis
11 Replies

8. Solaris

help reset netra T1 lom admin password

Can someone please help here on how to reset a T1 lom password? I have tried the JP13 an try to find lom.conf in scadm dir but lom.conf is not on the machine ,some help thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rafise
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Netra X1 LOM: Unable to change any variable via the "set" command

I'm posting here as it didn't seem quite right in the hardware section (as it's LOM commands). My apologies if I have that wrong though :) I've finally gotten round to configuring the LOM on my Netra X1, but I can't get it to change the hostname via the "set" command: lom>show hostname... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
2 Replies

10. Hardware

How to reset lom password in netra T1?

Hello, I bought Netra T1 some time ago and set user and password in LOMlite.It seems that I forgot the password. When i connect to the server i get the LOMlite prompt. Can anybody tell me what is the proper sequence or the right way to reset the LOMlite password/account. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pitmod
5 Replies
asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)					   User Commands					asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-domain, delete-domain - deletes the givendomain SYNOPSIS
delete-domain [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--domaindir install_dir/domains] domain_name delete-domain deletes the specified domain. The domain must already exist and must be stopped. This command is supported in local mode only. OPTIONS
--domaindir directory where the domain is to be deleted. If specified, path must be accessible in the filesystem. If not speci- fied, the domain in the default install_dir/domains directory is deleted. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. OPERANDS
domain_name name of the domain. Must be a unique name. Example 1: Using delete-domain asadmin> delete-domain sampleDomain deleted domain sampleDomain successfully Where: the sampleDomain domain is deleted. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-domain(1AS), asadmin-start-domain(1AS), asadmin-stop-domain(1AS), asadmin-list-domains(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)