Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Certification HP Certified Systems Administrator Post 302272535 by DustBunny on Tuesday 30th of December 2008 10:09:30 PM
Old 12-30-2008
HP Certified Professional Program

The above should help I guess.

-DB

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) - HP-UX v11

Hi Gues I Want To Go For Hp Unix Certification (as A System Admin) But I Dont Even Have Primary Knowlege Of Unix Please Guide Me From Where I Should Start Any Book U Can Suggest Me????????? Even I Dont Have Much Information About The Hp Certification Please Provide Me The Information For... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a_khante
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10

i want to take certificate which are: Solaris 10 OS . Part I - Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 Operating System (CX-310-200) . Part II - Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 Operating System (CX-310-202) ; my question is about S10 adminitration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nibiru78
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Certified Systems Admin - SCSA

Hi Guys, I'm thinking of studying for the above course. As an entry level qualification would this be ok (from an employers point of view)? And can anyone recommend any good CBT's for it (Solaris 10 version)? Cheers Jamie (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JayC89
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Certified Systems Admin - Part1

Hey guys, I am taking the SCSA Part 1 next week in London. Any advise as to what I should gen up on, and as to which parts I should focus on? (What will be in the exam etc?) Cheers Jamie (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JayC89
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS (CX-310-302)

I want to start studying for Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS (CX-310-302) Are there any books or study guides for this? I am pumping a dry well on Amazon and Borders... What have you used to study for this? Is there anything out there that is reasonable? I am not... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
10 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 OS, Part I (CX-310-200)

Hi all, I have been reading for Sun Solaris Administrator exam (CX-310-200) but i have kind of been dragging. Is there anyone preparing for this exam so we could make like a study group or accountability partner. Awaiting your response. thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkechifesie
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

Please guide me the linux administrator certification course

HI All, Please guide me the linux administrator certification course. I want to do that certification. Is redhat is best? Or any other? I want to know the syllabus also? Please suggest me ? Thanks in Advance regards Srivani (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksrivani
3 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Fresher Salary Details for Redhat Certified System Administrator

I am thinking of doing Redhat certified system Administrator Course(RHCSA).what is the salary details after doing this course in india,Singapore? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh1986
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

RedHat administrator certification

Hi All, I want to get certified as RedHat administrator and i though why not to use this wonderfull forum to ask this question. Can someone please let me know some good institues in 'Mumbai' from where i can take RedHat courses and get certified. Also it will be of great help if i can get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
0 Replies
GEOIP_REGION_NAME_BY_CODE(3)						 1					      GEOIP_REGION_NAME_BY_CODE(3)

geoip_region_name_by_code - Returns the region name for some country and region code combo

SYNOPSIS
string geoip_region_name_by_code (string $country_code, string $region_code) DESCRIPTION
The geoip_region_name_by_code(3) function will return the region name corresponding to a country and region code combo. In the United States, the region code corresponds to the two-letter abbreviation of each state. In Canada, the region code corresponds to the two-letter province or territory code as attributed by Canada Post. For the rest of the world, GeoIP uses FIPS 10-4 codes to represent regions. You can check http://www.maxmind.com/app/fips10_4 for a detailed list of FIPS 10-4 codes. This function is always available if using GeoIP Library version 1.4.1 or newer. The data is taken directly from the GeoIP Library and not from any database. PARAMETERS
o $country_code - The two-letter country code (see geoip_country_code_by_name(3)) o $region_code - The two-letter (or digit) region code (see geoip_region_by_name(3)) RETURN VALUES
Returns the region name on success, or FALSE if the country and region code combo cannot be found. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A geoip_region_name_by_code(3) example using region code for US/Canada This will print the region name for country CA (Canada), region QC (Quebec). <?php $region = geoip_region_name_by_code('CA', 'QC'); if ($region) { echo 'Region name for CA/QC is: ' . $region; } ?> The above example will output: Region name for CA/QC is: Quebec Example #2 A geoip_region_name_by_code(3) example using FIPS codes This will print the region name for country JP (Japan), region 01. <?php $region = geoip_region_name_by_code('JP', '01'); if ($region) { echo 'Region name for JP/01 is: ' . $region; } ?> The above example will output: Region name for JP/01 is: Aichi PHP Documentation Group GEOIP_REGION_NAME_BY_CODE(3)