Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Ganglia 3.1.0 (Monitoring core branch) Post 302271706 by arash20 on Saturday 27th of December 2008 09:20:10 AM
Old 12-27-2008
ganglia

I am looking for a monitoring tool for one system. Can I use Ganglia only in one system and disable the propagarion (multicasting) of it? I would be so thankful if you could help me.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

difference between Dual-core & Core-to-duo

Can anybody tell What is the exact difference between a Dual-core processor and a Core-to-duo processor ?Advance thanks to all my friends. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ajith kumar.G
1 Replies

2. Linux

How to split up hosts in Ganglia?

I have 3 server 'farms': prod, staging, and qa. I have Ganglia setup and gathering stats fine, but I want to separate the 3 server farms using the same Ganglia server. How can I do this? Any input would be appreciated! -KBS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kbshaq
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ganglia config

Hello all I have a concept anderstanding problem with Ganglia. I have one server ubuntu where I install gmetad and web server + apache and php. Then I have the web interface up and running. I have several nodes to monitor, so I install gmond in each one. The problem I have is to know what IP... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ldiaz2106
0 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

ganglia with one server and one client

HeY till now i configured ganglia3.1.7 on rhel for localhost monitoring traffic evrything was ok but now i want another system in my lan for load moniotring I installed gmond &gmond-python on it biut i face this log error on system 1 Sep 7 16:01:58 HAPROXY1 /usr/sbin/gmond: Can't call... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrwww
2 Replies
powermand(8)							     powerman							      powermand(8)

NAME
powermand - power control and monitoring daemon SYNOPSIS
powermand [-options] DESCRIPTION
powermand provides power management in a data center or compute cluster environment. OPTIONS
-c, --conf filename Override the default location of the powerman configuration file /etc/powerman/powerman.conf. -f, --foreground Do not daemonize, and send debugging/error messages to stderr instead of syslog. -d, --debug mask Set mask for debugging output. -h, --help Provide a synopsis of the command options. -V, --version Display the powerman version number and exit. PowerMan and exit. FILES
/usr/sbin/powermand /etc/powerman/powerman.conf ORIGIN
PowerMan was originally developed by Andrew Uselton on LLNL's Linux clusters. This software is open source and distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
powerman(1), powermand(8), httppower(8), plmpower(8), vpcd(8), powerman.conf(5), powerman.dev(5), powerman-devices(7). http://sourceforge.net/projects/powerman powerman-2.3.5 2009-02-09 powermand(8)