Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com Post 302271625 by reborg on Friday 26th of December 2008 05:47:05 PM
Old 12-26-2008
Code:
www.google.com/ncr

Will also take you to the US site and set the cookie to prevent local country selection on future visits.
This User Gave Thanks to reborg For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

note to google!!!

dear google, i knew somewhat about the remote part on the telnet issue but refrained from using the term incase i confused epic.admin even more than I was worried about.. i would like to know if this was a seious issue with you since a couple of people have been sited for wrong information... in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
2 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Personalized Google

FYI: If you use the new Personalized Google search page, you can add UNIX.COM to the page by adding one or more UNIX.COM RSS link: https://www.unix.com/external.php?forumids= (and forumid for a specific forum if you want). See: https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

GooOS by google

I hear that google is making a linux based OS called GooOS is this true? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thunderfastfox
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Google Plus (+)

As we all know, Google has finally launched its next Apps in social networking. What you people think about its competition with other Social networking Apps (specially facebook)? A poll is also added. (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: clx
23 Replies
GEOIP_COUNTRY_NAME_BY_NAME(3)						 1					     GEOIP_COUNTRY_NAME_BY_NAME(3)

geoip_country_name_by_name - Get the full country name

SYNOPSIS
string geoip_country_name_by_name (string $hostname) DESCRIPTION
The geoip_country_name_by_name(3) function will return the full country name corresponding to a hostname or an IP address. PARAMETERS
o $hostname - The hostname or IP address whose location is to be looked-up. RETURN VALUES
Returns the country name on success, or FALSE if the address cannot be found in the database. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A geoip_country_name_by_name(3) example This will print where the host example.com is located. <?php $country = geoip_country_name_by_name('www.example.com'); if ($country) { echo 'This host is located in: ' . $country; } ?> The above example will output: This host is located in: United States SEE ALSO
geoip_country_code_by_name(3), geoip_country_code3_by_name(3). PHP Documentation Group GEOIP_COUNTRY_NAME_BY_NAME(3)