Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sftp client can't connect
Special Forums Cybersecurity sftp client can't connect Post 302271030 by skowal on Tuesday 23rd of December 2008 03:05:06 PM
Old 12-23-2008
Okay, I solved the problem. My version of OpenSSL was too low.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

can client connect() when server in sleep(300); after listen(fd,5);

0 .with regards to you 1 .Thank you for reading letter 2 .a Server call sleep(20) after listern(fd,5) . When the Server is in asleep,a Client connect() to it successful and send a lot of appointed data . 3 .Why ? I think that the server is in sleep (beasue I call sleep()) , it donot block at... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Client wont connect to server

Hey all Ive written a program for a Java program in college. just something basic where a client connects to a server through java socket programming. Yet when i run the server on Ubuntu and place and run the client on a windows XP machine, they cannot connect to each other. If the are on the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gerperrett
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to connect sftp server using script

Hi friend I have a command: sftp -v dtxsttp90102@dtx.us.dell.com I need to connect sftp server using above command and grep for some files and need to back to script can anyone tell me how to write script connectingSFTP.sh -------------------- sftpCmd=`sftp -v... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittusri9
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need script to connect sftp servers

Dear friends, i need to connect sftp server from my home directory using script . Please can anyone help me on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittusri9
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP error when trying to connect

Hi, I am getting the following error when trying to use SFTP to go from my PROD to DEV. We are running AIX 5.3 64 bit. /home/tcutil/scripts 3720=>sftp -o Cipher=blowfish -o Compression=yes dradmin@xyz Connecting to xyz.... dradmin@xyz's password: buffer_get_ret: trying to get more bytes... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramangill
11 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Unable to connect using SFTP

I shall explain the situation that I am facing to the best extent possible. I require some help, as this situation is an urgent one. I am trying to automate sending data from one AIX machine to another. A script runs that tries to push data received from an upstream application to another AIX... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
7 Replies

7. AIX

Unable to connect VIO client

Hi I am facing very strange issue on my vio server 5 vio clients are confgured, now I am to connect 3 vio client , i am unable to connect 2 vio client my ip address,subnet mask,gateway is correct. i have rebooted and reconfigured the ip address, but issue is persists. Kindly suggest how to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

x-win client connect red hat

Hi, I use red hat linux ES 5.5 32 bit . There is x win(startx) installed. I wan to use XP at another computer and connect the x-win(startx) through IP network . Which software/freeware I can use ??? Please advice .. Is it free ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
0 Replies

9. Linux

Help!! trying to connect to linux SSH from windows putty client

Hi, i am trying to connect my Putty session on a windows box to a linux SSH, i have generated private and public key pairs using puttygen, i have set the public one to be in an OPENSSH format... and have put this in my authorized_keys file in linux, when i connect i get the following errors: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jtyreman
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connect direct - SFTP - List of servers that I can connect

Greetings Experts, I am working for a bank client and have a question on connect-direct and SFTP. We are using Linux RedHat servers. We use connect-direct to transfer (NDM) files from one server to another server. At times, we manually transfer the files using SFTP from one server to another... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chill3chee
2 Replies
VERSION(1SSL)							      OpenSSL							     VERSION(1SSL)

NAME
openssl-version, version - print OpenSSL version information SYNOPSIS
openssl version [-help] [-a] [-v] [-b] [-o] [-f] [-p] [-d] [-e] DESCRIPTION
This command is used to print out version information about OpenSSL. OPTIONS
-help Print out a usage message. -a All information, this is the same as setting all the other flags. -v The current OpenSSL version. -b The date the current version of OpenSSL was built. -o Option information: various options set when the library was built. -f Compilation flags. -p Platform setting. -d OPENSSLDIR setting. -e ENGINESDIR setting. NOTES
The output of openssl version -a would typically be used when sending in a bug report. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2000-2017 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>. 1.1.1a 2018-12-18 VERSION(1SSL)