Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Hardware Certification Test Suite (4.2) Post 302270582 by Linux Bot on Monday 22nd of December 2008 08:20:00 AM
Old 12-22-2008
Hardware Certification Test Suite (4.2)

HCTS testing enables you to certify server, desktop, and laptop systems and many different types of components. In December 2008, Sun released HCTS 4.2, which replaces HCTS 4.1. The HCTS program lets IHVs, system manufacturers, system integrators, and users certify systems and components for the Solaris OS on x86 and x64 platforms. All hardware that passes testing is eligible to be included in the Solaris OS Hardware Compatibility List (HCL).

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

hardware test fails

Hi, I have a SunFire 280R abd when I boot it there is a hardware check running and it fails. Here is a long output of the test rsc> poweron Are you sure you want to turn your system power on (Yes/No)? yes rsc> console RSC Alert: Host System has Reset @(#)OBP 4.5.10 2002/02/11 10:39... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tex-Twil
2 Replies

2. AIX

IBM AIX certification (Test 00190)

I am planning to do AIX certification (190). Please can anyone suggest me a book from where I can prepare. Waiting anxiously for your reply !!! NOMEE (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nomeealy
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

selective set of tests in gcc-4.5.1 test suite

Hi, I am unable to run a selective set of tests in gcc-4.5.1 test suite. I tried two runtest commands given below (output is also given below). Can you please guide me how to run specific set of tests for example : I would like to run only tests gcc.target/i386/avx-vaddpd-1.c and ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganesh2282
0 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

IBM Hardware: Test speed of an execution core reliably.

Hey Folks, Doing simple floating point or integer arithmetic is limited since if another execution core is not busy, the system will (presumably?) assign CPU resources to where they are needed so I could be getting the performance of 2 or more cores theoretically? Any good reliable way to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)