Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Hardware Certification Test Suite (4.2) Post 302270582 by Linux Bot on Monday 22nd of December 2008 08:20:00 AM
Old 12-22-2008
Hardware Certification Test Suite (4.2)

HCTS testing enables you to certify server, desktop, and laptop systems and many different types of components. In December 2008, Sun released HCTS 4.2, which replaces HCTS 4.1. The HCTS program lets IHVs, system manufacturers, system integrators, and users certify systems and components for the Solaris OS on x86 and x64 platforms. All hardware that passes testing is eligible to be included in the Solaris OS Hardware Compatibility List (HCL).

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

hardware test fails

Hi, I have a SunFire 280R abd when I boot it there is a hardware check running and it fails. Here is a long output of the test rsc> poweron Are you sure you want to turn your system power on (Yes/No)? yes rsc> console RSC Alert: Host System has Reset @(#)OBP 4.5.10 2002/02/11 10:39... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tex-Twil
2 Replies

2. AIX

IBM AIX certification (Test 00190)

I am planning to do AIX certification (190). Please can anyone suggest me a book from where I can prepare. Waiting anxiously for your reply !!! NOMEE (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nomeealy
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

selective set of tests in gcc-4.5.1 test suite

Hi, I am unable to run a selective set of tests in gcc-4.5.1 test suite. I tried two runtest commands given below (output is also given below). Can you please guide me how to run specific set of tests for example : I would like to run only tests gcc.target/i386/avx-vaddpd-1.c and ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganesh2282
0 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

IBM Hardware: Test speed of an execution core reliably.

Hey Folks, Doing simple floating point or integer arithmetic is limited since if another execution core is not busy, the system will (presumably?) assign CPU resources to where they are needed so I could be getting the performance of 2 or more cores theoretically? Any good reliable way to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)