Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Trusted Computing for the Java Platform: jTSS: Christmas Release 0.4 Post 302269757 by Linux Bot on Thursday 18th of December 2008 02:30:05 PM
Old 12-18-2008
Trusted Computing for the Java Platform: jTSS: Christmas Release 0.4

Trusted Computing for the Java(tm) Platform project aims to develop Trusted Computing services, as defined by the TCG, for Java(tm).

ImageImage

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Trusted Computing

About a year ago, a friend of mine who worked on the OReilly Snort book took a propsal he and I had worked on for a book on Trusted Computing. Though the editor thought the content was good and worthwhile, he felt that there wasn't enough of a market to justify printing such a work. How many... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kduffin
0 Replies

2. AIX

Switch off TCB (Trusted Computing Base)

I wanted to do an "Alternate Disk Migration" via my NIM server to update several clients (all LPARs in a p670) from 5.1 ML6 to 5.2 ML3. As a prerequisite the procedure says "if the system has the Trusted Computing Base enabled it has to be switched off before". Well, i didn't give this too much... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
3 Replies

3. Linux

Linux kernel & Trusted Computing

Anyone have a current/cumulative list of all Trusted Computing-based drivers, modules, etc., that have been added to the kernel? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Varsel
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Adding an application in trusted computing base

How to add new application/ code into trusted computing base in linux? or How to bind new command for IMA-measurement at boot time in Ubuntu? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iambharatmanral
0 Replies
GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)					      General Commands Manual						 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)

NAME
gpiv_t-avg-img - Calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images at each pixel. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_t-avg-img [-c int] [-fb string] [-ff int] [-fl int] [-fx] [-help] [-p | --print] [-r int] [-s] [-v] < stdin > stdout DESCRIPTION
gpiv_t-avg-img calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images for each pixel. This program uses the GENPAR parameters. Options -c NCOLS Number of columns. -fb FILE File base-name (without .number.r extension) instead of stdin and stdout. -ff N Number of first image file. -fl N Number of last image file. -fx Prefix numbering to file base name. -help | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters, command line options and input and output filenames to stdout. -r NROWS Number of rows. -s Subtract mean from input data. -v | --version Prints version information to standard output, then exits successfully. SEE ALSO gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 19 Januari 2005 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)