Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) OS X Support RSS My Mac stops responding while I'm browsing the iTunes Store Post 302269718 by Linux Bot on Thursday 18th of December 2008 11:00:01 AM
Old 12-18-2008
My Mac stops responding while I'm browsing the iTunes Store

When browsing the iTunes Store on some iMac and Mac Pro computers with Mac OS X 10.5.5, your computer may stop responding to input.

More from Apple OS X Support ...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NIS stops responding for few minutes and back to normal again

Hi Friends, I have 1 NIS and 2 NFS, at every one time, the max number of user logged in is less than 60. Everytime, I need to use the NIS. The system stops responding for around 10mins and back to normal and again stops responding again and back to normal. Does anyone knows what is cause... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jennifer
2 Replies

2. AIX

FTP daemon stops responding

I have a strange problem with the FTP server on AIX 5.2. During the busiest time of the day, we get intermittent connection failures or timeouts connecting to the ftp server. The only thing clue that I can find is that daemon log shows the following message: ftpd: /bin/ls: Resource temporarily... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhall
2 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)