Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1
Operating Systems Solaris Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1 Post 302269641 by mr_crosby on Thursday 18th of December 2008 06:47:15 AM
Old 12-18-2008
Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies
xentop(1M)						  System Administration Commands						xentop(1M)

NAME
xentop - display real-time information about an xVM system and domains SYNOPSIS
xentop [-h] [-V] [-d=seconds] [-n] [-r] [-v] [-b] [-i=iterations] DESCRIPTION
The xentop command displays information about the Solaris xVM system and domains in a continually-updating way. It is analogous to the BSD UNIX top command. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -b, --batch Output data to stdout in batch mode. -d, --delay=seconds Set seconds between updates. The default is 3 seconds. -h, --help Display help and exit. -i, --iterations=iterations Maximum number of iterations xentop should display before terminating. -n, --networks Display network information. -r, --repeat-header Repeat table header before each domain. -v, --vcpus Display VCPU data. -V, --version Display version information and exit. -x, --vbds Display virtual block device data. INTERACTIVE COMMANDS
The xentop command supports a set of interactive commands. These are one-letter (case-insensitive) commands that you enter while xentop output is displayed. They are as follows: d Set delay between updates. n Toggle display of network information. q, Esc Quit. r Toggle table header before each domain. s Cycle sort order. v Toggle display of VCPU information. (arrow keys) Scroll domain display. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWxvmu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
virsh(1M), xm(1M), attributes(5), xVM(5) SunOS 5.11 3 Mar 2008 xentop(1M)