Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do during weekends ? :) Post 302269374 by dkcl on Wednesday 17th of December 2008 01:25:21 PM
Old 12-17-2008
Applications programming, random hacking if I'm bored. I even go out sometimes.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Code to find weekends in Sybase.

Hi All, I need a help here, actually i want SQl code which will determine all Saturdays and Sunday in given year (say 2009) and display it's dates. E.g :- 3 ---> Saturday 4 --> Sunday (for 2009) and so on. Thanks in Advance for help. Regards, Arvind. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arvindcgi
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find n.of weekdays and n.of weekends in a given date

Hi All, Could you please provide the shell script to find number of weekdays and number of weekends for a given date for that month. Monday to friday should be considered as weekdays and Saturday and Sunday should be considered as weekends. Date should be passed as parameter. For... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ROCK_PLSQL
13 Replies
play_midi(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						play_midi(3alleg4)

NAME
play_midi - Starts playing the specified MIDI file. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int play_midi(MIDI *midi, int loop); DESCRIPTION
Starts playing the specified MIDI file, first stopping whatever music was previously playing. If the loop flag is set to non-zero, the data will be repeated until replaced with something else, otherwise it will stop at the end of the file. Passing a NULL pointer will stop what- ever music is currently playing. RETURN VALUE
Returns non-zero if an error occurs (this may happen if a patch-caching wavetable driver is unable to load the required samples, or at least it might in the future when somebody writes some patch-caching wavetable drivers :-) SEE ALSO
install_sound(3alleg4), load_midi(3alleg4), play_looped_midi(3alleg4), stop_midi(3alleg4), midi_pause(3alleg4), midi_seek(3alleg4), midi_pos(3alleg4), midi_time(3alleg4), midi_msg_callback(3alleg4), exmidi(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 play_midi(3alleg4)