Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris what is going on with SUNW.HAStoragePlus?!!!!! Post 302269192 by samar on Wednesday 17th of December 2008 04:44:28 AM
Old 12-17-2008
Thank you for reply.
I have of course .. I set up all necessary preinstallation configuration ..
But I recognised that when I enable resourse that was registered for mysql it works on active node and besides this it chages uid of mysql user on other node Smilie .. I don't know maybe it is bug .. so I manually updated /etc/passwd file on standby node .. modified it for user mysql .. and then tried failover .. it works Smilie)))

Anyway I couldn't find that it's bug on sunsolve ..

Thanks in advance ..
Good luck

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

SUNW, hme0: Link Down - Cable problem

Ultra E150 Solaris 2.5.1 Oracle server. was working fine, then started losing network connection. I can see in messages file that it was complaining about another device using its ip address. Though not any longer, though I wonder if that was a red herring. My IT guys have now re-reserved its ip... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlSmith1964
29 Replies
WIKI-TOOLKIT-DELETE-NODE(1p)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      WIKI-TOOLKIT-DELETE-NODE(1p)

NAME
wiki-toolkit-delete-node - Delete a node stored in a Wiki::Toolkit instance. SYNOPSIS
# Delete a node in a Wiki::Toolkit instance wiki-toolkit-delete-node --type postgres --name mywiki --user wiki --pass wiki --host 'db.example.com' --port 1234 --nodename MyNodeName wiki-toolkit-delete-node --type postgres --name mywiki --user wiki --pass wiki --host 'db.example.com' --port 1234 --id 2 --version 7 DESCRIPTION
Takes four mandatory arguments: type The database type. Should be one of 'postgres', 'mysql' and 'sqlite'. name The database name. nodename The name of the node to be deleted. id The id of the node to be deleted four optional arguments: user The user that connects to the database. It must have permission to create and drop tables in the database. pass The user's database password. host The hostname of the machine the database server is running on (omit for local databases). port The port number that the database server is expecting connections to. version The version number of the node to delete AUTHOR
Nick Burch COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006 Nick Burch. All Rights Reserved. This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Wiki::Toolkit perl v5.14.2 2011-09-25 WIKI-TOOLKIT-DELETE-NODE(1p)