Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pdf reader
Operating Systems AIX pdf reader Post 302269190 by me.kamph on Wednesday 17th of December 2008 04:30:40 AM
Old 12-17-2008
pdf reader

which package is to be installed to view pdf files in AIX machine? i already have xpdf version 1...but, some pdf files are not opening in it.help me out.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Wtmp Reader

I would loke to read the WTMP file. This is a binary file in the /var/logs directory. Is there any utility which will convert this binary file to ASCII format? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pgold1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

source reader info

Hi friends, I urgently need to know if there is any tool called source reader in C or Unix or Linux...... If so ..plz let me know the details.I am running out of time..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaya2006
0 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

source reader tool

Hi, can anybody give info on source reader tool?which platform does it wok on?and how it works (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijaya2006
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - Convert html to pdf - PDF::FromHTML

Hi, I am trying to convert html to pdf using perl module PDF::FromHTML, am getting the error as given below. not well-formed (invalid token) at line 2, column 17, byte 56 at C:/Perl/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187 at C:/Perl/site/lib/PDF/FromHTML.pm line 140 The perl code is as given... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
2 Replies

5. Programming

Linux C - how to open a pdf file with default reader

sorry if i repost this... hi.. i want to ask how to open pdf files using C in Linux in Windows, i just use this code: ShellExecute(GetDesktopWindow(), "open", "D:\\Folder\\File.pdf", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); thanks for advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunardo
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Replacing Gnome PDF with Adobe Reader

I'm attempting to replace gnome pdf with Acrobat Reader on a server and make Acrobat Reader the default program used to open .pdf files. I've been able to make the changes to individual users but don't want to have to edit each individuals profile. Is there a way, within Solaris 10, to make a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gzip reader

Hi , I have gzip file. Is it possible to script a code which can read from compressed byte offset to uncompressed byte length? Regards, Chetan.C (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetan.c
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PDF Script to extract PDF Links MOD in Need

In here we have a script to extract all pdf links from a single page.. any idea's in how make this read instead of a page a list of pages.. and extract all pdf links ? #!/bin/bash # NAME: pdflinkextractor # AUTHOR: Glutanimate (http://askubuntu.com/users/81372/), 2013 #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danielldf
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread

Does anybody have idea of Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread ? ---------- Post updated at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:44 PM ---------- This file is not password protected. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies
gpdf(1) 							   User Commands							   gpdf(1)

NAME
gpdf - view PDF documents SYNOPSIS
gpdf [gnome-std-options] [filename...] DESCRIPTION
The PDF Document Viewer application is based on xpdf. PDF Document Viewer provides viewing features such as panning, zoom in, zoom out, best fit, and fit width. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: filename The name of the to be . EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the PDF Document Viewer example% gpdf Example 2: Opening the Document test.pdf in PDF Document Viewer example% gpdf test.pdf ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables that affect the execution of gpdf: NLSPATH. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gpdf Executable for PDF Document Viewer. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-* | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
PDF Document Viewer Manual Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Niall Power, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 1 Oct 2003 gpdf(1)