Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The Last Judgement - Part 10
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks The Last Judgement - Part 10 Post 302269043 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 16th of December 2008 06:30:03 PM
Old 12-16-2008
The Last Judgement - Part 10

2008-12-16T23:59:50+01:00

Image Image Image Image

Source...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help part 2

Ok well this isn't homework or classwork, I have been done with school for many years. I offered to help my co-worker who's daughter needs help. I didn't realize I had got rid of all of my UNIX books until after I agreed to help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penguin123
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

help me in this part

why we use strcpy and strcat in KSH program?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: debasis.mishra
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

comparing part of header with part of detailed records.

Hi there, I am lil confused with the following issue. I have a File, which has the following header: IMSHRATE_043008_101016 a sample detailed record is :9820101 A982005000CAVG030108000000000000010169000MAR 2008 9820102 MAR 2008 D030108 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmaroju
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Printing a part of the last line of the specific part of a file

Hi, I have 80 large files, from which I want to get a specific value to run a Bash script. Firstly, I want to get the part of a file which contains this: Name =A xxxxxx yyyyyy zzzzzz aaaaaa bbbbbb Value = 57 This is necessary because in a file there are written more lines which... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wenclu
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to make a loop to read the input from a file part by part?

Hi All, We've a VDI infrastructure in AWS (AWS workspaces) and we're planning to automate the process of provisioning workspaces. Instead of going to GUI console, and launching workspaces by selecting individual users is little time consuming. Thus, I want to create them in bunches from AWS CLI... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_adm
6 Replies
MP4ART(1)							  MP4v2 Utilities							 MP4ART(1)

NAME
mp4art - manual page for mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 SYNOPSIS
mp4art [OPTION]... ACTION file... DESCRIPTION
For each mp4 (m4a) file specified, perform the specified ACTION. An action must be specified. Some options are not applicable for some actions. ACTIONS --list list all covr-boxes --add IMG add covr-box from IMG file --replace IMG replace covr-box with IMG file --remove remove covr-box --extract extract covr-box ACTION PARAMETERS --art-any act on all covr-boxes (default) --art-index IDX act on covr-box index IDX OPTIONS -z, --optimize optimize mp4 file after modification -y, --dryrun do not actually create or modify any files -k, --keepgoing continue batch processing even after errors -o, --overwrite overwrite existing files when creating -f, --force force overwrite even if file is read-only -q, --quiet equivalent to --verbose 0 -d, --debug NUM increase debug or long-option to set NUM -v, --verbose NUM increase verbosity or long-option to set NUM -h, --help print brief help or long-option for extended help --version print version information and exit DEBUG LEVELS (for raw mp4 file I/O) 0 supressed 1 add warnings and errors (default) 2 add table details 3 add implicits 4 everything VERBOSE LEVELS 0 warnings and errors 1 normal informative messages (default) 2 more informative messages 3 everything mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 June 2012 MP4ART(1)