Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VIP membership email error
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators VIP membership email error Post 302268942 by Neo on Tuesday 16th of December 2008 02:54:39 PM
Old 12-16-2008
Thanks.

Will check more carefully next time before sending.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Membership

what is the meaning of the types of membership and when am i a full member:confused: :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nigel
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Group membership limit

On Solaris, a user is limited to being a member of a maximum of 16 groups. Could someone tell me where this limit comes from, i.e. is it NIS, or Solaris, or NFS that is imposing this limit? What is the work-around to remove this limitation? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: son_t
4 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

monthly membership??

Hi, Do we have monthly membership (VIP) in our forum? if not, do we have any plans for it? Regards, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clx
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Future New Underground Membership Criteria

Recently I did what I was hesitant to do for years, I purged all forum Underground (UG) members who had not been active within a certain period. We need to change the UG membership criteria (from mod voting) and create a new criteria for UG membership which is not based on "voting" because mods... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here

We work hard to make The UNIX and Linux Forums one of the best UNIX and Linux knowledge sources on the net. The site is certainly one of the top UNIX and Linux Q&A sites on the web. In order to provide certain members the best quality account services, you can now get some great extra features by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response - a response from a Net::Google::AuthSub request SYNOPSIS
my $response = $auth->login($user, $pass); if ($response->is_success) { print "Yay! "; } else { if ($response->error eq 'CaptchaRequired') { print "Captcha Image ".$response->captchaurl; } } METHODS
new "HTTP::Response" "base url" Create a new response. is_success Returns whether the response was a sucess or not. SUCCESS METHODS
Methods available if the response was a success. auth The authorisation token if the response is a success. sid Not used yet. lsid Not used yet. ERROR METHODS
Methods available if the response was an error. error The error code. Can be one of BadAuthentication The login request used a username or password that is not recognized. NotVerified The account email address has not been verified. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. TermsNotAgreed The user has not agreed to terms. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. CaptchaRequired A CAPTCHA is required. (A response with this error code will also contain an image URL and a CAPTCHA token.) Unknown The error is unknown or unspecified; the request contained invalid input or was malformed. AccountDeleted The user account has been deleted. AccountDisabled The user account has been disabled. ServiceDisabled The user's access to the specified service has been disabled. (The user account may still be valid.) ServiceUnavailable The service is not available; try again later. url The url of a page describing the error. captchatoken The token required to authenticate a captcha. captchaurl The full url of the captcha image. perl v5.10.0 2009-05-09 Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)