Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Linux RHEL 4 upgradation problem Post 302268242 by VNK on Monday 15th of December 2008 08:45:04 AM
Old 12-15-2008
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I downloaded and its working fine now.

Thanks for your help....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Whether the upgradation of oracle DB needs upgradation of sun solaris also?

Currently we are using Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.4.0 in sun solaris 5.9 server. We wnt to upgrade the oracle database to 10.2g. My doubt is that " what are the implications of this database upgradation in sun solaris server" "whether we need to upgrade the sunsolaris 5.9... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshikrishnab
3 Replies

2. Linux

Linux kernel upgradation

Hi, I am not able to upgrade the Linux kernel version 2.6.21.5 to 2.6.25. I tried applying the patches available in the Linux site. The patches are not getting applied successfully. I have the linux kernel 2.6.21.5 with some samsung patches on top of it. I want to upgrade that kernel to 2.6.25... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: poojasreejith
5 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux ODBC in RHEL v5.2

I need some help with a project I am working on. I am writing a database application to manage some access lists. While this is for internal use only, the IT infrastructure is US Army managed. This severely limits which software I am allowed to use. I have a RHEL v5.2 server which uses some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KenK
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

linux rhel: on which string did this come from?

Hi Guys, RHEL 4.4 I was reviewing an app failure on one of our hosts and I encountered this entry on syslog: Feb 22 08:54:46 saturn-host rc: Starting start_server_daemon: succeeded there's timestamp, saturn-host is the servername, rc is the linux rc wrapper script, "Starting" is on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marcpascual
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

RHEL 5 installation problem

Hi everyone, I m new here and I have few questions regarding RHEL installation. The story goes like this... I have a PC with the following specifications: 1. ASUS P5N-MX motherboard with on-board GForce 7050/nforce 610i chipset 2. Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor 3. Two SATA HDD(250GB + 160GB)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: willa
4 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

RHEL/Linux Small Monitor

Hi, I'm using RHEL 4.5, and currently due to some special circumstances that required me to use this small monitor about 7" The problem is while using this monitor with windows, the monitor able to show the graphic/view.. but while using redhat it unable to detect. This monitor has no... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: flekzout
7 Replies

7. Red Hat

problem installing rhel 6

I have dexx xps 14.I was installing rhel6.But the installation hanged at following step initializing hardware detection................. installion didnt go further (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux (RHEL) and ports...

Hi, One of our applications running on RHEL is not working as expected - the application supplier has advised that a port is not allowing the correct traffic. I know the port is open for incoming connections (checked with nmap and telnet) however is there a way I check the port is open for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcclunyboy
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

Server Hang in Linux RHEL 5.5

Dear All , One of our Oracle Database Server , which got hanged a couple of days before , so that we could not login to the Server , but it was pinging. So we tried various options and at last we did a reboot of this server. To find out the root cause of the Server Hang , when i checked the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

RHEL Linux 6.2 to 7.3 - Bootable iso

Hi All On one of my sandbox machine, I want to replace RHEL 6.2 to RHEL 7.3. I am using both developer editions. rhel-server-7.3-x86_64-dvd.iso ... This is what I have downloaded from Red Hat Enterprise Linux Download | Red Hat Developers My understanding is this file would work as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: videsh77
1 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)