Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking redirect routing on non-default interface Post 302268236 by otheus on Monday 15th of December 2008 08:37:44 AM
Old 12-15-2008
Nothing is obvious to me. What do tables T3 and ADSL look like?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

2. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Traffic routing through wrong interface

Solaris-9 server is having one primary IP 10.41.161.14 on qfe0 and 10.41.116.0 on qfe3:1. Traffic is going through virtual interface instead of physical interface. How should I force traffic to go with primary interface. root@smtsrvn01:/# netstat -nr Routing Table: IPv4 Destination ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

Linux load balancer ping redirect to other interface

Im configuring centos with load balance with ip route and ip rule Eth0 192.168.1.5 Eth1 192.168.5.128 # ip route 192.168.5.0/24 dev eth1 scope link src 192.168.5.128 192.168.1.0/24 dev eth0 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.1.5 169.254.0.0/16 dev eth1 scope link # ip route show... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hadinetcat
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a network interface to a bonded interface

I have a RHEL 5 system with a bonded interface configure using only one network port (eth0). So I have config file for ifcfg-bond0 and ifcfg-eth. I'd like to configure eth5 to be the second SLAVE in the bond. My question is, after I modify ifcfg-eth5, can I add eth5 to the bond0 interface without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westmoreland
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Port based multi interface routing

Hello, I wanted to setup routing certain traffic (http/s) out via a second (faster) interface, like described in the following docs (may not post urls): linux-ip.net /html/adv-multi-internet.html thegeekstuff.com /2014/08/add-route-ip-command/ I already had this working years ago on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hyphan
0 Replies
ADSL-SETUP(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     ADSL-SETUP(8)

NAME
adsl-setup - Shell script to configure Roaring Penguin PPPoE client SYNOPSIS
adsl-setup DESCRIPTION
adsl-setup is a shell script which prompts you for various pieces of information and sets up an /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0 configuration script for the adsl-start, adsl-stop and adsl-connect scripts. AUTHOR
adsl-setup was written by David F. Skoll <dfs@roaringpenguin.com>. The pppoe home page is http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/. SEE ALSO
pppoe(8), adsl-start(8), adsl-stop(8), adsl-connect(8), pppd(8), pppoe.conf(5), adsl-status(8), pppoe-sniff(8), pppoe-relay(8), pppoe- server(8) 4th Berkeley Distribution 21 February 2000 ADSL-SETUP(8)