Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris current CPU usage, memory usage, disk I/O oid(snmp) Post 302267648 by sandejai on Saturday 13th of December 2008 05:19:47 AM
Old 12-13-2008
pstat

will do a help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Monitor CPU usage and Memory Usage

how can i monitor usages of CPU, Memory, Hard disk etc. under SUN Solaries through a c program or java program i want to store that data into database so i can show it graphically thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gajanad Bihani
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Monitoring CPU usage on AIX 5.3 with SNMP

Hi I would like to monitor CPU usage ( %) , memory utilization and such on an AIX 5.3 with snmp. How would I do that ? :confused: If I do "snmpwalk -c public -v1 hosttomonitor" I get nothing about the CPU. I've done this on Linux ( not much trouble doing it on linux ) but I'm having a hard... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art
2 Replies

3. Programming

CPU usage and memory usage

Please tell me solaris functions/api for getting following information 1- Function that tells how much memory used by current process 2- Function that tells how much memory used by all running processes 3- Function that tells how much CPU is used by current process 4- Function that tells how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and I want to know CPU usage above X% and contiue Y times and memory usage above X % and contiue Y times my final destination is monitor process logical volume usage above X % and number of Logical voluage above can I not to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
3 Replies

5. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How often should I monitor the CPU and memory usage ?

Hi all, When you monitor the CPU and memory usage, how often do you do it ? Do it too often or too rarely will both cause the problem. So does anyone have hand-on experience ? And for my case, the requirement says that when CPU usage is above X% or memory usage is above Y%, I should reject... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: qiulang
5 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Monitoring CPU Usage with SNMP

Can someone please tell me how to calculate the CPU usage from what one gets back from snmpwalk? I have searched and dug through the internet and apparently, no one has the answer to this? i can use snmpwalk to pull out relevant information about cpu. but i have no clue what values are to be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to alert cpu memory and disk usage help please

Hi all can any one help me to script monitoring CPU load avg when reaches threshold value and disk usage if it exceeds some % tried using awk but when df -h out put is in two different lines awk doesnt work for the particular output in two different line ( output for df -h is in two... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: robo
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the memory and cpu usage

what is the best way to get the memory and cpu usage of a process on any system? this is relatively simple. however, i'm looking for a unified method that would work on linux, sunos, hpux, aix. ps -ef | egrep myprocess | awk '{print $4}' ---> there could be several instances of 'myprocess'... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cpu and memory usage scripts

All I am writing a script to generate an email when cpu and memory usage is high for 5 min continuously help me urgent I wrote below scritpt LOAD=75.00 CPU_LOAD= 'sar -P all 300 5 |grep 'Average.all* '| awk -F " " '(print 100.0 -$NF)'' IF }; ECHO "pLEASE CHECK YOUR PROCESS ON YOUR... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anil529
1 Replies
MPI_Test_cancelled(3)						      LAM/MPI						     MPI_Test_cancelled(3)

NAME
MPI_Test_cancelled - Tests to see if a request was cancelled SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> int MPI_Test_cancelled(MPI_Status *pstat, int *pflag) INPUT PARAMETER
pstat - status object (Status) OUTPUT PARAMETER
pflag - true (1) if the request has been cancelled, false (0) otherwise (logical) NOTES FOR FORTRAN
All MPI routines in Fortran (except for MPI_WTIME and MPI_WTICK ) have an additional argument ierr at the end of the argument list. ierr is an integer and has the same meaning as the return value of the routine in C. In Fortran, MPI routines are subroutines, and are invoked with the call statement. All MPI objects (e.g., MPI_Datatype , MPI_Comm ) are of type INTEGER in Fortran. ERRORS
If an error occurs in an MPI function, the current MPI error handler is called to handle it. By default, this error handler aborts the MPI job. The error handler may be changed with MPI_Errhandler_set ; the predefined error handler MPI_ERRORS_RETURN may be used to cause error values to be returned (in C and Fortran; this error handler is less useful in with the C++ MPI bindings. The predefined error handler MPI::ERRORS_THROW_EXCEPTIONS should be used in C++ if the error value needs to be recovered). Note that MPI does not guarantee that an MPI program can continue past an error. All MPI routines (except MPI_Wtime and MPI_Wtick ) return an error value; C routines as the value of the function and Fortran routines in the last argument. The C++ bindings for MPI do not return error values; instead, error values are communicated by throwing exceptions of type MPI::Exception (but not by default). Exceptions are only thrown if the error value is not MPI::SUCCESS . Note that if the MPI::ERRORS_RETURN handler is set in C++, while MPI functions will return upon an error, there will be no way to recover what the actual error value was. MPI_SUCCESS - No error; MPI routine completed successfully. MPI_ERR_ARG - Invalid argument. Some argument is invalid and is not identified by a specific error class. This is typically a NULL pointer or other such error. MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please see the official MPI Forum web site, which contains the text of both the MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards. These documents contain detailed information about each MPI function (most of which is not duplicated in these man pages). http://www.mpi-forum.org/ ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
The LAM Team would like the thank the MPICH Team for the handy program to generate man pages ("doctext" from ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/sow- ing/sowing.tar.gz ), the initial formatting, and some initial text for most of the MPI-1 man pages. LOCATION
testcancel.c LAM
/MPI 6.5.8 11/10/2002 MPI_Test_cancelled(3)