Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Config reader module in Sun MC Agent not work in E2900 Post 302267243 by incredible on Friday 12th of December 2008 02:25:57 AM
Old 12-12-2008
Then I suggest you to re-install the platform agent for the Sun MC
For your reading and understanding http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820...00?l=ko&a=view

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Module Support! How does it work?

ey everyone, I have been working on an application for a while, and would like others to be able to add modules for it. The problem is, I don't know how to implement them. I am using the dlopen() library set. I understand how to load modules into t he program and how to execute the code.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: farhan00
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Adode reader does not work - libraries are missing - where to get them?

Hi. I use HP-UX 11.23. After installation of adobe reader I've got the following error: /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /user/unibat/hppahpux/gtk/usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory The first library exists (dld.sl). Where could I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: netwalker
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Fire E2900 crashed. Help analyze explorer

Dear Friends, Sun Fire E2900 crashed. I collected explorer output. core dump files been generated. There some interesting output files related to crash dumps, that I need some help from you guys to understand. The file in the explorer output is under /sysconfig/crash it's called:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sun Fire
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work

I am writing perl script to configure Cisco device but Variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work and passed to device without resolving. Please advise. here is a sample of script: use Net::Telnet::Cisco; $device = "10.14.199.1"; ($o1, $o2, $o3, $o4) = split(/\./,$device);... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_zaher
5 Replies

6. Web Development

Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server config

I have Apache v2.0.63 on Solaris 10 (x86 on VM). While starting the apache server, facing the following exception - Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration Googling says to add the entry LoadModule authz_host_module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh agent forwarding in script did not work

Sorry for the wrong question. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
2 Replies

8. Solaris

How-to find SerialNumber Sun E2900

several newbie questions: > how-to find serialnumber for Sun E2900 prtdiag -v does not show chassis serial number > LOM is not connectable . Are there any tools to get automatically Serial numbers for HW. Thanks ! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: magedfawzy
7 Replies
WebService::Solr(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     WebService::Solr(3pm)

NAME
WebService::Solr - Module to interface with the Solr (Lucene) webservice SYNOPSIS
my $solr = WebService::Solr->new; $solr->add( @docs ); my $response = $solr->search( $query ); for my $doc ( $response->docs ) { print $doc->value_for( $id ); } DESCRIPTION
WebService::Solr is a client library for Apache Lucene's Solr; an enterprise-grade indexing and searching platform. ACCESSORS
o url - the webservice base url o agent - a user agent object o autocommit - a boolean value for automatic commit() after add/update/delete (default: enabled) o default_params - a hashref of parameters to send on every request o last_response - stores a WebService::Solr::Response for the last request HTTP KEEP-ALIVE Enabling HTTP Keep-Alive is as simple as passing your custom user-agent to the constructor. my $solr = WebService::Solr->new( $url, { agent => LWP::UserAgent->new( keep_alive => 1 ) } ); Visit LWP::UserAgent's documentation for more information and available options. METHODS
new( $url, \%options ) Creates a new WebService::Solr instance. If $url is omitted, then "http://localhost:8983/solr" is used as a default. Available options are listed in the ACCESSORS section. BUILDARGS( @args ) A Moose override to allow our custom constructor. add( $doc|@docs, \%options ) Adds a number of documents to the index. Returns true on success, false otherwise. A document can be a WebService::Solr::Document object or a structure that can be passed to "WebService::Solr::Document->new". Available options as of Solr 1.4 are: o overwrite (default: true) - Replace previously added documents with the same uniqueKey o commitWithin (in milliseconds) - The document will be added within the specified time update( $doc|@docs, \%options ) Alias for "add()". delete( \%options ) Deletes documents matching the options provided. The delete operation currently accepts "query" and "id" parameters. Multiple values can be specified as array references. # delete documents matching "title:bar" or uniqueId 13 or 42 $solr->delete( { query => 'title:bar', id => [ 13, 42 ], } ); delete_by_id( $id ) Deletes all documents matching the id specified. Returns true on success, false otherwise. delete_by_query( $query ) Deletes documents matching $query. Returns true on success, false otherwise. search( $query, \%options ) Searches the index given a $query. Returns a WebService::Solr::Response object. All key-value pairs supplied in "\%options" are serialzied in the request URL. auto_suggest( \%options ) Get suggestions from a list of terms for a given field. The Solr wiki has more details about the available options (http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TermsComponent) commit( \%options ) Sends a commit command. Returns true on success, false otherwise. You must do a commit after an add, update or delete. By default, autocommit is enabled. You may disable autocommit to allow you to issue commit commands manually: my $solr = WebService::Solr->new( undef, { autocommit => 0 } ); $solr->add( $doc ); # will not automatically call commit() $solr->commit; Options as of Solr 1.4 include: o maxSegments (default: 1) - Optimizes down to at most this number of segments o waitFlush (default: true) - Block until index changes are flushed to disk o waitSearcher (default: true) - Block until a new searcher is opened o expungeDeletes (default: false) - Merge segments with deletes away rollback( ) This method will rollback any additions/deletions since the last commit. optimize( \%options ) Sends an optimize command. Returns true on success, false otherwise. Options as of Solr 1.4 are the same as "commit()". ping( ) Sends a basic ping request. Returns true on success, false otherwise. generic_solr_request( $path, \%query ) Performs a simple "GET" request appending $path to the base URL and using key-value pairs from "\%query" to generate the query string. This should allow you to access parts of the Solr API that don't yet have their own correspodingly named function (e.g. "dataimport" ). SEE ALSO
o http://lucene.apache.org/solr/ o Solr - an alternate library AUTHORS
Brian Cassidy <bricas@cpan.org> Kirk Beers COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008-2012 National Adult Literacy Database This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 WebService::Solr(3pm)