Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX which thread is consuming much time ? Post 302266943 by goon12 on Thursday 11th of December 2008 10:28:45 AM
Old 12-11-2008
You could use the glance tool.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help -fwrite consuming lot of memory !!!

Hi , I am running a C/C++ program on a solaris 5.8 machine. This parituclar application has a module which saves data to a file. The module uses fwrite() function to save data. The fwrite function write about 500 MB of data to a file. The problem which I am facing is, the memory consumtion... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajphaj
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How ti kill a process which is consuming so much time

There is a process which is consuming too much time.. how to find that process and kill it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shreenivas
3 Replies

3. Programming

How system deamons consuming less memory

Dear all, When I write the daemon programs it is consuming high memory and processor time. How can I avoid this? But, the system daemons are not consuming more. How? Can any one explain how the system daemons are handling the memory consumption and processor time. Thanks,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nagalenoj
1 Replies

4. AIX

Process consuming most memory

How can i find the processes that is consuming most memory? I tried TOPAS and SVMON and this didn't gave me the desired result. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shabu
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Help to trace process consuming more space

Hi all, We have a server having much processes running. It is very difficuilt to trace the exact consuming more memory. Howerver, it shows CPU usage in sequence but how memory? Tried working with TOP command. Please let me know if something not clear. Thanks, Deepak (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How much space I am consuming?

Hi i want to know if many users are logging in system then how would i know that how much space in system i am consuming.. Thanks Vijay sahu (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijays3
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Time-consuming simple script

Hi, I need some simple but time-consuming script, I would like to compare run time in different shells. I thought about factorial or exponentiation in many loop, but I don't know it's a good idea. Do you know some simple, time-consuming (arithmetic) script ?? I would be thankful for every... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Physix
8 Replies

8. HP-UX

Files consuming more space in HP-UX

Hi, Could you please provide OS command to find large files in size MB and GB... under specific directory in HP-UX? Regards, Maddy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
4 Replies
GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1) 					      Glance						   GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1)

NAME
glance-cache-cleaner - Glance Cache Cleaner GLANCE IMAGE CACHE INVALID CACHE ENTRY AND STALLED IMAGE CLEANER
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance-cache-cleaner [options] DESCRIPTION This is meant to be run as a periodic task from cron. If something goes wrong while we're caching an image (for example the fetch times out, or an exception is raised), we create an 'invalid' entry. These entires are left around for debugging purposes. However, after some period of time, we want to clean these up. Also, if an incomplete image hangs around past the image_cache_stall_time period, we automatically sweep it up. OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit --config-file=PATH Path to a config file to use. Multiple config files can be specified, with values in later files taking precedence. The default files used are: [] -d, --debug Print debugging output --nodebug Do not print debugging output -v, --verbose Print more verbose output --noverbose Do not print verbose output --log-config=PATH If this option is specified, the logging configuration file specified is used and overrides any other logging options specified. Please see the Python logging module documentation for details on logging configuration files. --log-format=FORMAT A logging.Formatter log message format string which may use any of the available logging.LogRecord attributes. Default: none --log-date-format=DATE_FORMAT Format string for %(asctime)s in log records. Default: none --log-file=PATH (Optional) Name of log file to output to. If not set, logging will go to stdout. --log-dir=LOG_DIR (Optional) The directory to keep log files in (will be prepended to --logfile) --use-syslog Use syslog for logging. --nouse-syslog Do not use syslog for logging. --syslog-log-facility=SYSLOG_LOG_FACILITY syslog facility to receive log lines SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1)