Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Config reader module in Sun MC Agent not work in E2900 Post 302266749 by incredible on Thursday 11th of December 2008 01:42:24 AM
Old 12-11-2008
You may also need to install some Solaris (kernel) patches.
Note: The following are all server patches. Last Updated: Oct 21, 2008

Solaris 10
127683-03
#127683-03: Sun Management Center 4.0: Patch for Solaris 10
Sun Management Center 4.0: Patch for Solaris 10
Tue Sep 02 07:58:00 MDT 2008

138553-02
#138553-02: Sun Management Center 4.0: PRM Patch for Solaris 10
Sun Management Center 4.0: PRM Patch for Solaris 10
Wed Sep 10 04:15:21 MDT 2008

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Module Support! How does it work?

ey everyone, I have been working on an application for a while, and would like others to be able to add modules for it. The problem is, I don't know how to implement them. I am using the dlopen() library set. I understand how to load modules into t he program and how to execute the code.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: farhan00
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Adode reader does not work - libraries are missing - where to get them?

Hi. I use HP-UX 11.23. After installation of adobe reader I've got the following error: /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /user/unibat/hppahpux/gtk/usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory The first library exists (dld.sl). Where could I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: netwalker
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Fire E2900 crashed. Help analyze explorer

Dear Friends, Sun Fire E2900 crashed. I collected explorer output. core dump files been generated. There some interesting output files related to crash dumps, that I need some help from you guys to understand. The file in the explorer output is under /sysconfig/crash it's called:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sun Fire
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work

I am writing perl script to configure Cisco device but Variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work and passed to device without resolving. Please advise. here is a sample of script: use Net::Telnet::Cisco; $device = "10.14.199.1"; ($o1, $o2, $o3, $o4) = split(/\./,$device);... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_zaher
5 Replies

6. Web Development

Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server config

I have Apache v2.0.63 on Solaris 10 (x86 on VM). While starting the apache server, facing the following exception - Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration Googling says to add the entry LoadModule authz_host_module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh agent forwarding in script did not work

Sorry for the wrong question. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
2 Replies

8. Solaris

How-to find SerialNumber Sun E2900

several newbie questions: > how-to find serialnumber for Sun E2900 prtdiag -v does not show chassis serial number > LOM is not connectable . Are there any tools to get automatically Serial numbers for HW. Thanks ! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: magedfawzy
7 Replies
Exacct::Object::Item(3PERL)				      Perl Library Functions				       Exacct::Object::Item(3PERL)

NAME
Exacct::Object::Item - exacct item manipulation SYNOPSIS
use Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object; my $ea_item = Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Item->new( &EXT_UINT64 | &EXC_DEFAULT | &EXD_PROC_PID, $$); DESCRIPTION
This module is used for manipulating libexacct(3LIB) data Items. A libexacct Item is represented as an opaque reference blessed into the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Item class, which is a subclass of the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object class. The underlying libexacct data types are mapped onto Perl types as follows: libexacct type Perl internal type EXT_UINT8 IV (integer) EXT_UINT16 IV (integer) EXT_UINT32 IV (integer) EXT_UINT64 IV (integer) EXT_DOUBLE NV (double) EXT_STRING PV (string) EXT_RAW PV (string) EXT_EXACCT_OBJECT Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object subclass Constants None. Functions None. Class methods Class methods include those inherited from the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object base class, plus the following: new($catalog, $value) This method creates and returns a new Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object::Item. The catalog tag can be either an integer or a Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Catalog. This catalog tag controls the conversion of the Perl value to the corresponding Perl exacct data type as described in the table above. If the catalog tag has a type field of EXT_EXACCT_OBJECT, the value must be a reference to either an Item or a Group object and the passed object is recursively copied and stored inside the new Item. Because the returned Item is constant, it is impossible, for example, to create an Item representing CPU seconds and subsequently modify its value or change its catalog value. This behavior is intended to prevent mismatches between the catalog tag and the data value. Object methods Object methods are those inherited from the Sun::Solaris::Exacct::Object. Exports None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWpl5u | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Exacct(3PERL), Exacct::Catalog(3PERL), Exacct::File(3PERL), Exacct::Object(3PERL), Exacct::Object::Group(3PERL), libexacct(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 1 Dec 2002 Exacct::Object::Item(3PERL)