Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VxVM on Solaris.
Operating Systems Solaris VxVM on Solaris. Post 302266725 by incredible on Wednesday 10th of December 2008 11:22:58 PM
Old 12-11-2008
You can check from the format command ,, I guess... It will definitely give you some clue

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

VxVM

All solaris rescue gurus out there .... I've a Solaris 2.6 E450 on which my sysadmin guy has deleted every file (not sub-directories) from the /etc directory. The machine is (was) running Vxvm with the root volume encapsulated. I've tried booting from CDROM, mounting the root volume... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andy11983
3 Replies

2. Solaris

VxVM softpartitions

Is there a way to create "softpartitions" with Veritas Volume Manager? I have a bunch of disks and i want to create a RAID 5 with them. On that RAID5, i want to split that RAID into two separated file systems like i could do it with SDS/LVM or ZFS, but i don't want to create two RAID5 in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
3 Replies

3. Solaris

VxVM/Hba cards/Solaris 10 FS issue

Hi all, I have a compatibly issues with a new hardware My config is the following one : Solaris 10 V490 Hardware 2 X HBA Qlogic 2310f cards An HP EVA 5000 for storage ... Veritas VxVM 4.1 MP1 When I reboot my server, VxVM is trying to mount/use the volume before it's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclefab
0 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

vxvm version in solaris?

whats the command line to find vxvm (veritas volume manager) version installed in solaris OS? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: na75369
3 Replies

5. Solaris

VxVM 5.0 Licence key required on solaris

Hi Friends, This is suresh reddy. Recently i download veritas cluster & volume manager package from internet. I didn't found any key inside the package. If any body having the VxVM key kindly send to me. mail id: cvsureshreddy@gmail.com Regards, C V Suresh Reddy (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suresha2lu
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris- VxVM simulator

Hi, Could any one tel me VxVM simulator is available in market or can it be downloaded from any were???? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhan143
4 Replies

7. Solaris

vxvm

hi all, how can we check whether vxvm is installed in our system or not in solaris? Thanks in advance dinu (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinu
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris and vxvm ( really old versions)

This is going to mean nothing to most.... I'm working on a E4500 server running Solaris 2.5.1 and VXVM 2.5.5 :eek: I've replaced the rootmirror and would like to monitor progress of the resync It's only a 2Gb /partition so it shouldn't take too long. In later versions vxtask list ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Martincorneuk
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris/vxvm/EMC Lun configuration

Hello all, i try to allocate the same LUN to two server (or more in the future) i use solaris 10, vxvm (vxfs) for data and solaris zones and EMC DMX-4, i try to migrate solaris zones between servers in case of problem. and this is what i want to do - affect LUN to srv00124 and srv10155 -... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mat_solaris
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 10 patching using live upgrade with VxVM

Hello, I was assigned some Solaris machines and need to patch them to N-1, where N is the latest OS realease, which means, upgrade till one version before the latest one. I do not now a lot about Solaris. What I only know is that need to make use of live upgrade and be careful with VxVM... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: feroccimx
4 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1) 						   User Commands						   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright 1992-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). GNU Autoconf 2.69 August 2017 CONFIG.GUESS(1)