Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: No SAX2 on SUSE Machine
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers No SAX2 on SUSE Machine Post 302266708 by fpmurphy on Wednesday 10th of December 2008 09:58:12 PM
Old 12-10-2008
I assume you mean SaX2, not SAX2 (Simple API for XML). SaX2 is available at SaX2 - openSUSE and elsewhere.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

SuSE 8.0...I can't get SaX2 to start on Hercules 128 and YaST2 won't set up X either.

I'm trying to set up a school Linux computer and use Samba to link it to Windows NT. Pentium-133 Hercules 8 meg Stingray 128/3D I'm not too familiar with SuSE's config tools (more used to Mandrake) and so am having some trouble configuring X. SaX2 just won't start, even when I use "sax2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HumanBeanDip
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

How do I network a Suse installed machine with other computers, specifically Red hat Linux?

How do I network a Suse installed machine with other computers, specifically Red hat Linux? This is for a school project, and I can't find any pages that tell how to network a Suse to other computers except how to use a printer. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

3. Solaris

installation problem solaris,windows,suse on same machine

Hi all, Previously I had both opensuse 11.3 and Windows XP SP2 on my PC, there was no problem at all.I was able to access all documents in Windows from opensuse. Now when I wanted to install solaris 10 on the same machine there were 2 problems ... 1. Windows is not accessible from solaris... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: M.Choudhury
3 Replies

4. SuSE

How to Patch SuSe machine including Kernel.

Thanks guys I have machines running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 I need to update the Kernel too..... Any suggestion on how to proceed? Thanks a lot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: OptimusPrime1
1 Replies
Expat(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  Expat(3)

NAME
XML::SAX::Expat - SAX2 Driver for Expat (XML::Parser) SYNOPSIS
use XML::SAX::Expat; use XML::SAX::MyFooHandler; my $h = XML::SAX::MyFooHandler->new; my $p = XML::SAX::Expat->new(Handler => $h); $p->parse_file('/path/to/foo.xml'); DESCRIPTION
This is an implementation of a SAX2 driver sitting on top of Expat (XML::Parser) which Ken MacLeod posted to perl-xml and which I have updated. It is still incomplete, though most of the basic SAX2 events should be available. The SAX2 spec is currently available from <http://perl-xml.sourceforge.net/perl-sax/>. A more friendly URL as well as a PODification of the spec are in the works. METHODS
The methods defined in this class correspond to those listed in the PerlSAX2 specification, available above. FEATURES AND CAVEATS
supported_features Returns: * http://xml.org/sax/features/external-general-entities * http://xml.org/sax/features/external-parameter-entities * [ Features supported by ancestors ] Turning one of the first two on also turns the other on (this maps to the XML::Parser ParseParamEnts option). This may be fixed in the future, so don't rely on this behaviour. MISSING PARTS
XML::Parser has no listed callbacks for the following events, which are therefore not presently generated (ways may be found in the future): * ignorable_whitespace * skipped_entity * start_entity / end_entity * resolve_entity Ways of signalling them are welcome. In addition to those, set_document_locator is not yet called. TODO
- reuse Ken's tests and add more AUTHOR
Robin Berjon; stolen from Ken Macleod, ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us, and with suggestions and feedback from perl-xml. Currently maintained by Bjoern Hoehrmann, <http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de/>. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2001-2008 Robin Berjon. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
XML::Parser::PerlSAX perl v5.18.2 2014-01-20 Expat(3)