Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What language is this?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers What language is this? Post 302266542 by vidyadhar85 on Wednesday 10th of December 2008 12:55:01 PM
Old 12-10-2008
it seems to be bash script for me

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

GUI using C language

Hi friends I have my project based on C platform. I was supposed to develop a GUI. Can u pls suggest me the best way to develop the GUI. I heard that motif is the easy one to develop GUI applications. Pls help me out thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: veeru554
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A different language to me!

Hi all, I'm glad there's a section called UNIX for dummies on this forum cause when it comes to UNIX, I am certainly a dummie. I honestly don't have a clue about 98% of the UNIX commands out there so forgive me if this is a really stupid question. I'm trying to set up a MySQL server on my Mac... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kguenther
7 Replies

3. Programming

c programming language

Can someone enligten me on what below program does? I understand getchar and putchar.. but what is this program suppose to do? I try to put printf on it, but it shows nothing.. can someone explain to me what this program is suppose to do? It is reading something and assigning to c? so, if... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: convenientstore
8 Replies

4. Programming

c language

is there any difference between "char*" and "char *" (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amol munde
1 Replies

5. Programming

which language will be the best

Hello, Ive got to amke a script to calculate how many emails are in the servers mailbox, how many times each IP address appears in the mailbox and to search for keywords, tehn produce the results in HTML report. The thing is I dont know where to start and what the best language to use would be. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: clueless
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

New simple language

Hi all, I need to 'create' a new simple scripting language in order to allow SCADA operators make complex tasks against the system in an easy and friendly way. In other words I need to write mini modules with DB readings or writings, calculations, and so on, but these instructions must be written... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: silex
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

How to know the default language in hp-ux?

hi every body i want to know how can i know the default language in the hp-ux like in solaris "US" please tell me wher is the file or the comand to tell me the language many thanks ---------- Post updated at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:05 AM ---------- crash:/#locale... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maxim42
1 Replies

8. Programming

C language help URGENT !!!

I'am writing a program in C language and my code is working perfectly i just need to add a search to it ... My code lets users add companies, and then display them on screen... i would like to add a search that allows user to type company name and then displayall its info on the screen !! THANK... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aloushi
1 Replies
XSIL2GRAPHICS(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  XSIL2GRAPHICS(1)

NAME
xsil2graphics - generate scripts to load xsil output data files SYNOPSIS
xsil2graphics [options] <xsil_file> DESCRIPTION
Utility program bundled with xmds, used to generate scripts that load simulation output data into either matlab (http://www.mathworks.com) or scilab (http://www.scilab.org), which are then used to manipulate the results further if necessary and then to present the results graphically. Matlab To generate a matlab m-file, from the xsil file data_file.xsil use the command: bash$ xsil2graphics data_file.xsil or bash$ xsil2graphics --matlab data_file.xsil Then at the matlab command prompt: >> data_file Scilab To generate a scilab script file, from the xsil file data_file.xsil use the command: bash$ xsil2graphics --scilab data_file.xsil Then at the scilab command prompt: --> exec('data_file.sci') OPTIONS
-m, --matlab generate matlab m-file script to load data from the xsil data file (the default option) -s, -scilab generate scilab script file to load data from the xsil data file -o, --outfile <out_file> specify an alternative output script filename to the default which is the input xsil filename with the .xsil extension changed to either .m for the matlab m-file or .sci for the scilab script file EXAMPLES
bash$ xsil2graphics nlse.xsil Generates the output nlse.m to load the data into matlab bash$ xsil2graphics -m nlse.xsil Also generates the output nlse.m but explicitly sets matlab to be the output format bash$ xsil2graphics --scilab nlse.xsil Generates the output nlse.sci to load the data into scilab bash$ xsil2graphics --outfile nlse_new.m nlse.xsil Generates the output nlse_new.m to load the data into matlab AUTHORS
Originally written by Greg Collecutt Maintained by Paul Cochrane with code contributed by Joe Hope BUGS
No known bugs. SEE ALSO
xmds(1), loadxsil(1) http://www.xmds.org COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2004 Code contributed by Greg Collecutt, Joseph Hope and Paul Cochrane This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. perl v5.8.2 2004-06-21 XSIL2GRAPHICS(1)