Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Please look at this screen shot: How do I remove this lock icon?! Post 302266296 by guptaxpn on Tuesday 9th of December 2008 09:40:13 PM
Old 12-09-2008
Thank you!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dummie Question, Can anyone take a screen shot of a UNIX system?

Since i have never seen one of these systems, i am just curious of how it looks. Btw if unix is not a GUI then is it possible to take a screenshots (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Punk18
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix screen shot

i would like to see an unix screen shot if anyone could take a screen shot of unix (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: royal
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Setting Screen Lock Timeout

Hello; I have Solaris 2.6 installed on many Sun AXI Ultra Sparc IIi systems. I want to set the Lock Screen global timeout for all users to 15 minutes. I read the Solaris CDE guide which instructed me to create a /etc/dt/config/C/sys.resources file and changed the timout to 15 minutes in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rambo15
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Lock out screen image

Can anyone explain why the pixmap that I am entering in the Dtsession is not working.. I copied the Dtsession resource file from the /usr directory to /etc/dt/app-config/C. Then I edit the file and replaced Dtlogo with my pixmap: dtsession*lockLabelPixmap.imageName: /path/to/my/pixmap.xpm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rtoba
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

screen lock problem

hi friends i have a small problem,in my redhat enterprise linux system screen lock is not working if i click screen lock no action takes place... so is there any solution to fix this problem or any alternate method available please let me know.... waiting for replys....... thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove a 350 files in one shot

i have a dir called logs. In it i have some 350 files how to move all those files from directory logs to a new dir called archive I want to do it in single shot Below the command i m trying but not getting find . -name "CurrentCollector*" -exec mv {} archive \;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

command line tool to disable screen lock and/or screen saver

Hi, I have a simple question : how to disable screen lock and/or sreen saver with command line with RHEL5.4 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: albator1932
1 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Screen Lock Captures Desktop

Every time my system kicks into screen lock mode, it first takes a snapshot of the desktop and then uses that as the screen lock background. This wouldn't normally be much of an issue except it's on a sensitive/classified system. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Problem with screen lock

I'm having a weird problem with a RHEL6 workstation. When the screen lock is activated manually the system will lock and the screens will go blank. Once I try to unlock the system, the monitor will just flicker and won't respond. I tried the combination CTRL, ALT, Backspace and it did not work,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
4 Replies
GNOME-SCREENSHOT(1)													       GNOME-SCREENSHOT(1)

NAME
gnome-screenshot - capture the screen, a window, or an user-defined area and save the snapshot image to a file. SYNOPSIS
gnome-screenshot [ -w ] [ -a ] [ -b ] [ -B ] [ -d SECONDS ] [ -e EFFECT ] [ -i ] [ --display DISPLAY ] DESCRIPTION
gnome-screenshot is a GNOME utility for taking screenshots of the entire screen, a window or an user-defined area of the screen, with optional beautifying border effects. OPTIONS
-w, --window Grab the current active window instead of the entire screen. -a, --area Grab an area of the screen instead of the entire screen. -b, --include-border Include the window border within the screenshot. -B, --remove-border Remove the window border from the screenshot. -d, --delay=SECONDS, Take the screenshot after the specified delay [in seconds]. -e, --effect=EFFECT, Add an effect to the outside of the screenshot border. EFFECT can be ``shadow'' (adding drop shadow), ``border'' (adding rectangu- lar space around the screenshot) or ``none'' (no effect). Default is ``none''. -i, --interactive Interactively set options in a dialog. --display=DISPLAY X display to use. -?, -h, --help Show a summary of the available options. In addition, the usual GTK+ and GNOME command line options apply. See the output of --help for details. SEE ALSO
gnome-options(7), gtk-options(7) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Updated by Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep@linux.thai.net>, Tom Feiner <feiner.tom@gmail.com> and Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc@gnome.org> June 28, 2009 GNOME-SCREENSHOT(1)