Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX What's the purpose of rj45-like connector on front panel of p5 55A server ? Post 302266190 by vilius on Tuesday 9th of December 2008 04:56:55 PM
Old 12-09-2008
What's the purpose of rj45-like connector on front panel of p5 55A server ?

Hi,

What is the purpose of this connector ?
I attached picture of it.
In docs it is called "Ethernet connector".

thanks
Vilius

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

CDE: Docking menu in front panel.

Hi community, Situation: at work I maintain the CDE dtRootMenu for our team. It holds all the different machines, divided in submenu's for development / acceptance / production and within each submenu several defined ssh sessions to said machines. From a centralised server, they push a CDE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spufi
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DB13w3 male adaptor connector

I need the pin configuration in order to make a VGA adaptor cable one side is male DB13w3 connector and the other side is hd15 female connector. this is to help me use a normal monitor with Ultra 1 Sun workstation Is there any risk if I try to make an adaptor by my self can some one give... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adol3
1 Replies

3. AIX

Turn off System attention light on POWER5 model p5 55A ?

Hi, Because of previous error System attention light(yellow exclamation mark) is on. How do I turn it off ? thanks Vilius (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
2 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Connect 2 laptops with RJ45 cable (Ubuntu 10.10 laptop with Windows 7 laptop)

Hi to all, I have the problem that a laptops with windows XP cannot startup even in safe mode nor using last good known configuration. I have a Ubuntu 10.10 Live CD and booting from it I can read the Hard Drive. I need to do a backup the Hard Drive from XP laptop and I want to connect this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Purpose of <>

Hi, I have read from the book that , <> causes the file to be used as both input as well as output. Can anyone give me the scenario where <> will be useful? Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
10 Replies

6. AIX

How to install AIX 5 on 9133-55a?

hello everyone :D i'm new to AIX and i loved it the moment i saw an AIX admin who came to where i work to install an AIX server for an ERP project, i loved it so much that i bought the old server in my company my server is 9133-55a the server has no graphic card, and i cant use HMC how can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pico
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Reuse old/configured server for new purpose problems.

Greetings. First of all I consider myself a newbe in Linux, that's why I'm seeking your help so please be patient! I was given an old server (Solaris) that has Oracle (10.2.0) installed with a few databases. I'm supposed to reuse this server for this new application which will process data... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: RedSpyder
11 Replies

8. AIX

Power5 9133-55A Serial Console connection issue

Hey All, Trying to connect to the Power5 9133-55A serial console using a serial-to-usb converter (RS232). The other end is connected via null modem. Tried minicom, putty and other Linux utilities, no luck. The serial device shows up as /dev/ttyUSB0. Tried 9600 8N1 XON/XOFF, no luck. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
6 Replies
asadmin-delete-connector-security-map(1)			   User Commands			  asadmin-delete-connector-security-map(1)

NAME
asadmin-delete-connector-security-map, delete-connector-security-map - deletesthe named security map for the given connector connection pool SYNOPSIS
delete-connector-security-map --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] --poolname connector_connection_pool_name mapname Deletes the named security map for the given connector connection pool. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. --poolname connector connection pool name for which the security map that is to be deleted belongs to. OPERANDS
mapname name of the security map to be deleted. Example 1: Using delete-connector-security-map asadmin> delete-connector-security-map --user admin --password adminadmin --poolname connector-pool1 securityMap1 Command delete-connector-security-map executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin- create-connector-security-map(1AS), asadmin-list-connector-security-maps(1AS), asadmin-update-connector-security-map(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-connector-security-map(1)