Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Turn off System attention light on POWER5 model p5 55A ? Post 302266187 by vilius on Tuesday 9th of December 2008 04:54:52 PM
Old 12-09-2008
Turn off System attention light on POWER5 model p5 55A ?

Hi,

Because of previous error System attention light(yellow exclamation mark) is on.
How do I turn it off ?

thanks
Vilius

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Light *nix system for 133 mhz?

I have an old pc, about 133-200 mhz with very little memory and hard-drive. I want to install a small and fast *nix system with ion or some other simple wm for maximal performance. It's supposed to be used as a desktop. If someone could share their experience with older machines and some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: riwa
2 Replies

2. AIX

Turn off attention LED ( P275)

How can I turn off the attention led (amber led)??. My machine is a P275 with AIX 5.2. Thanks for your time. Reinaldo F. Dias Unix Support Analyst PLM & Engineering T-Systems do Brasil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
2 Replies

3. AIX

system ,machine id , model name Explain ?

hi every body i am new in aix environment and i want to understand some keywords plz any one who can explain it to me uname -u Display system id number uname -M Displays the system model name uname -m Displays the machine ID number what is the machine id is this for the hardware... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to check the system model in linux?

is there any way to check what model and made is the linux box from command line like - it is virtual server or is it a physical manchine then what made it is (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: robo
4 Replies

5. AIX

Determine power family of p system from the model #.

Folks, Again a very silly question :D Could someone tell me, how to determine the power family(540, 520, 575, 595 etc) just by looking into the model # info from prtconf/lsconf o/p of the lpar? I dont want run a search on any search engine to find out the power family or hit IBM website to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thisissouvik
3 Replies

6. AIX

Power5 9133-55A Serial Console connection issue

Hey All, Trying to connect to the Power5 9133-55A serial console using a serial-to-usb converter (RS232). The other end is connected via null modem. Tried minicom, putty and other Linux utilities, no luck. The serial device shows up as /dev/ttyUSB0. Tried 9600 8N1 XON/XOFF, no luck. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
6 Replies
vga_setegacolor(3)						Svgalib User Manual						vga_setegacolor(3)

NAME
vga_setegacolor - set the current color SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> void vga_setegacolor(int color); DESCRIPTION
Set the current color to be a color resembling the color-th EGA coler. This works regardless of the depth of the current video mode. The color is used by vga_drawpixel(3) and vga_drawline(3). Valid values for color are: 0 - black. 1 - blue. 2 - green. 3 - cyan. 4 - red. 5 - magenta. 6 - brown. 7 - grey. 8 - dark grey (light black). 9 - light blue. 10 - light green. 11 - light cyan. 12 - light red. 13 - light magenta. 14 - yellow (light brown). 15 - white (light grey). The fun(6) and vgatest(6) demos show the basic use of this function. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), fun(6), vgatest(6), vga_setcolor(3), vga_setrgbcolor(3), vga_drawpixel(3), vga_drawline(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setegacolor(3)