Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers multiple website traffic analyzer Post 302266175 by chebarbudo on Tuesday 9th of December 2008 04:20:03 PM
Old 12-09-2008
Thanks jimbalaya but I still cannot compare the usage of each hosted website.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ACL Analyzer Script

Hello, I am trying to make a bash script that will analyze and document Cisco (router) ACLs that will output a file with the source, destination, protocol, and ports (ports of the destination only) into a text file. The whole reason why all our current ACLs need to be documented is because we... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Okema
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

fetching multiple pdf files from website

I need some help in getting all pdf files from a website after logging into a session. Website requires me to enter my email address then it logs me into a session where it gives me link to download all the pdf files. Is there a way i can automate this using wget or curl? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shehzad_m
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP UX Syslog Analyzer

Hi everybody I need to analyze syslog file in HP UX Is there any log analayzer for this file? Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_arab
3 Replies

4. Solaris

graphical diskspace analyzer

Hi all, recently I took over the admin task for a solaris 5.10 machine. Being a little bit familiar with debian systems Solaris is up to now a complete mystery to me. The first thing I would like to have is a graphical diskspace analyzer. I mean something like BaoBab under gnome. I there a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sly_dunbar
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to run php script on multiple website domains

Good Day, I have multiple websites on a domain. I am looking for a loop structure that can run each site script. egdomain1/test.php domainx/test.php so on, currently I copy and paste a list of commands but that skips certain commands. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Sergio (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SergioP
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Best iptables log analyzer?

Hello all, i want to view my iptables log on web interface, with chart (in option, and this is not my priority). What is the best program for this? I have Ubuntu server. Thanks ! :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pacifiste95
0 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Centralized linux system log analyzer?!

Hello everyone! I`m searching for linux log parser application. I already find some ways, but the best looks logzilla. Requirements: Web interface for viewing Filtering in web Notifications in web or email Open source Support linux system logs, custom logs and apache logs. I will... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jabalv
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect all browser traffic to website x

Hello everyone, I need to write a shell script, that redirects all traffic in your browser to a website x. That means: 1. User sends a request to load website "www-somerandomwebsite-com" 2. the script redirects the request to a local file that is stored on the hard drive 3. User will... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: runtimeError
5 Replies
GUPNP_CONTEXT_HOST_PATH(3)						 1						GUPNP_CONTEXT_HOST_PATH(3)

gupnp_context_host_path - Start hosting

SYNOPSIS
bool gupnp_context_host_path (resource $context, string $local_path, string $server_path) DESCRIPTION
Start hosting $local_path at $server_path. Files with the path $local_path.LOCALE (if they exist) will be served up when LOCALE is speci- fied in the request's Accept-Language header. PARAMETERS
o $context - A context identifier, returned by gupnp_context_new(3). o $local_path - Path to the local file or folder to be hosted. o $server_path - Web server path where $local_path should be hosted. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Create new UPnP context and set host path <?php /* Create the UPnP context */ $context = gupnp_context_new(); if (!$context) { die("Error creating the GUPnP context "); } /* Host current directory */ gupnp_context_host_path($context, "./web", ""); ?> SEE ALSO
gupnp_context_new(3), gupnp_context_unhost_path(3). PHP Documentation Group GUPNP_CONTEXT_HOST_PATH(3)