Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: First steps in Perl
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting First steps in Perl Post 302266138 by SFNYC on Tuesday 9th of December 2008 03:14:17 PM
Old 12-09-2008
Try...

Code:
http://learn.perl.org/

http://perldoc.perl.org/index-tutorials.html

http://faq.perl.org/

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

steps to ufsrestore

Hello Folks, I have to restore from remote tape sun solaris 10. It has to have mirror raid. I have to restore /,/usr, /var,/opt, /etc,/u01. Could you please give me detailed steps to do the above? I am new to solaris Thanks Ram (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vr76413
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Subnetting in 11 steps

As seen on Digg.com, here is my ip addressing article in full... Original Subnetting in 11 Steps article Subnetting in 11 Steps There are a few things that you will need to know first. I personally use 11 rules that I learned from Mike Vana. Below you will find the 11 rules as well as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jking2100
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

modifying start up steps

I tried search and didn't see anything - if there is a thread please point me to it - I want to add a couple of statements to the start up steps basically to touch a file and set the owner & group on it. I want this to happen every start-up. I haven't had sysadm class since HP-UX 9.x and I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LisaS
1 Replies

4. SCO

steps to add printer

hi, i want help plz i connect my xerox printer under sco os , someone can tell me by steps how i can add it ? what i need to do that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Required installation steps for perl 5.8.9 on Solaris 2.8 operating system

Hi Can any one suggest me the instalation guideline for perl 5.8.9 on UNIX/solaris 2.8 environment. Pooja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
2 Replies

6. AIX

mksysb restoration steps

please provide me with the steps to restore from mksysb tape. i m using AIX 5.3 TL 7 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: debasis9
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Steps for register with RHN

Hi, Once we get a subscription (activation key), how to register a RHEL machine with RHN? Which port to be open on my RHEL machine? How exactly it will connect to Red Hat Network? Please give me some steps. Regards, Uday (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday123
2 Replies

8. Linux

Steps to install RHEL 6.0

I wanted clarity on the steps to install RHEL 6.0. The steps are as follows:- 1) Download the ISO image from the Red Hat site. 2) Burn it into DVD. 3) Download boot.iso from Red Hat (Is this step required or ISO image can install RHEL 6.0 by itself?) 4) Start installation from DVD. Request... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RHCE
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why doesn't my function go through all of it's steps?

Why doesn't the CheckJavas function go through all of it's steps? #-------------------# # Java Checking # #-------------------# CheckJavas() { # Here, this script will attempt to check for Java by checking to see if installation folders are present. echo -n "Checking for Java" echo ""... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Enkouyami
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Need steps for Netbackup Update from 7.1 to 7.5

Hello Friends, I need a document with steps to upgrade Symantec Netbackup from 7.1 to 7.5. Would you please help me on this. I have Symantec provided pdf but looks like reference book. I need only steps which is needed to be followed. Please guide me. Information about my Server My... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
11 Replies
Perldl2(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      Perldl2(3pm)

NAME
PDL::Perldl2::Profile::Perldl2 - profile for Perldl2 shell SYNOPSIS
system> re.pl --profile=PDL::Perldl2::Profile::Perldl2 # unix-ish shell system> re --profile=PDL::Perldl2::Profile::Perldl2 # win32 CMD shell Perldl2 Shell v0.004 PDL comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. For details, see the file 'COPYING' in the PDL distribution. This is free software and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions, see the same file for details. Loaded plugins: CleanErrors Commands Completion CompletionDriver::INC CompletionDriver::Keywords CompletionDriver::LexEnv CompletionDriver::Methods DDS FindVariable History Interrupt LexEnv MultiLine::PPI NiceSlice PDLCommands Packages PrintControl ReadLineHistory Type 'help' for online help Type Ctrl-D or quit to exit Loaded PDL v2.4.9 pdl> DESCRIPTION
This profile is for development of the new PDL shell (version 2). The preferred method to start the new shell is via the "pdl2" command. This documentation is provided for "Devel::REPL" coders that may wish to use this profile directly for their development. SEE ALSO
"Devel::REPL", "Devel::REPL::Profile", and "PDL::Perldl". AUTHOR
Chris Marshall, "<chm at cpan dot org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2010 by Christopher Marshall This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-20 Perldl2(3pm)