Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Config reader module in Sun MC Agent not work in E2900 Post 302265936 by tien86 on Monday 8th of December 2008 11:34:41 PM
Old 12-09-2008
I didn't check.

There must be some thing error, between E2900 server and SunMC 4.0 because other servers on that site are Ok

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Module Support! How does it work?

ey everyone, I have been working on an application for a while, and would like others to be able to add modules for it. The problem is, I don't know how to implement them. I am using the dlopen() library set. I understand how to load modules into t he program and how to execute the code.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: farhan00
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Adode reader does not work - libraries are missing - where to get them?

Hi. I use HP-UX 11.23. After installation of adobe reader I've got the following error: /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /user/unibat/hppahpux/gtk/usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory The first library exists (dld.sl). Where could I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: netwalker
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Fire E2900 crashed. Help analyze explorer

Dear Friends, Sun Fire E2900 crashed. I collected explorer output. core dump files been generated. There some interesting output files related to crash dumps, that I need some help from you guys to understand. The file in the explorer output is under /sysconfig/crash it's called:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sun Fire
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work

I am writing perl script to configure Cisco device but Variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work and passed to device without resolving. Please advise. here is a sample of script: use Net::Telnet::Cisco; $device = "10.14.199.1"; ($o1, $o2, $o3, $o4) = split(/\./,$device);... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_zaher
5 Replies

6. Web Development

Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server config

I have Apache v2.0.63 on Solaris 10 (x86 on VM). While starting the apache server, facing the following exception - Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration Googling says to add the entry LoadModule authz_host_module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh agent forwarding in script did not work

Sorry for the wrong question. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
2 Replies

8. Solaris

How-to find SerialNumber Sun E2900

several newbie questions: > how-to find serialnumber for Sun E2900 prtdiag -v does not show chassis serial number > LOM is not connectable . Are there any tools to get automatically Serial numbers for HW. Thanks ! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: magedfawzy
7 Replies
xprehashprinterlist(1x) 												   xprehashprinterlist(1x)

NAME
xprehashprinterlist - Recomputes the list of available printers. SYNOPSIS
xprehashprinterlist [-v] [-h] DESCRIPTION
xprehashprinterlist causes all Xprint servers to recompute (update) their lists of available printers, and update the attributes for the printers. The intended usage of this tool is that a system administrator can run it after changing the printer topology. OPTIONS
-v generate verbose output -h | -? print usage ENVIRONMENT
XPSERVERLIST ${XPSERVERLIST} must be set, identifying the available Xprint servers. See Xprint(7) for more details. EXAMPLES
Update the list of available printers % xprehashprinterlist -v would print: Rehashing printer list on server 'meridian:34' NOTES
xprehashprinterlist rehashes all printer lists of all print servers. Alternatively xset rehashprinterlist may be used to rehash only the list of printers in one print server. SEE ALSO
Xprint(7), X11(7), xset(1x), xplsprinters(1x), xphelloworld(1x), xpxmhelloworld(1x), xpawhelloworld(1x), xpxthelloworld(1x), xpsimplehel- loworld(1x), Xserver(1x), Xprt(1x), libXp(3x), libXprintUtils(3x), libXprintAppUtils(3x), XmPrintShell(3x), XawPrintShell(3x), Xprint FAQ (http://xprint.mozdev.org/docs/Xprint_FAQ.html), Xprint main site (http://xprint.mozdev.org/) 8 October 2004 xprehashprinterlist(1x)