Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News BlinkenSisters Jump'n'Run 0.5.3 (Default branch) Post 302265492 by Linux Bot on Sunday 7th of December 2008 04:40:02 PM
Old 12-07-2008
BlinkenSisters Jump'n'Run 0.5.3 (Default branch)

Image Blinkensisters is a Parallax-style 2D scrolling gaming system for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and POSIX-compatible Unix systems (every platform that can run SDL). You can make your own levels with a simple text editor. The game also supports scripting. License: GNU General Public License (GPL) Changes:
This release adds a number of features like Color-3D (Anaglyph rendering), a Zoom-Mode that fixes some fullscreen issues, as well as major performance enhancements and a number of bugfixes. It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version. Image

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to jump a shell !!

Hi, can someone point out a solution to my problem below. Within a shell script TEST.ksh I have to run two commands CmdA & CmdB one after the other as below. ------------- TEST.ksh #!/usr/bin/ksh A B ------------- I am running this script from KSH with PID 12345 as below. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnaux
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Jump to next element in a loop

Hi, i want the loop to move to 3rd item, when it encounters 2 while runing for i in 1 2 3 4 5 6 do if then #jump to element 3 else echo $i fi done o/p 1 3 4 5 6 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam05121988
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Notify when the script run(hourly)on my jump-box only when there is a failure on my remote-box

Team, Presently I have a script, which i have set up cron on one of my Jump-boxes,and gives me the output on every hourly basis,fetching the data from the remote machine.Basically it gives me the list of all active users logged and its count once we execute the script.Here the count is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whizkidash
6 Replies
GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)					      General Commands Manual						 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)

NAME
gpiv_t-avg-img - Calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images at each pixel. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_t-avg-img [-c int] [-fb string] [-ff int] [-fl int] [-fx] [-help] [-p | --print] [-r int] [-s] [-v] < stdin > stdout DESCRIPTION
gpiv_t-avg-img calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images for each pixel. This program uses the GENPAR parameters. Options -c NCOLS Number of columns. -fb FILE File base-name (without .number.r extension) instead of stdin and stdout. -ff N Number of first image file. -fl N Number of last image file. -fx Prefix numbering to file base name. -help | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters, command line options and input and output filenames to stdout. -r NROWS Number of rows. -s Subtract mean from input data. -v | --version Prints version information to standard output, then exits successfully. SEE ALSO gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 19 Januari 2005 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)