Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Config reader module in Sun MC Agent not work in E2900 Post 302264884 by incredible on Friday 5th of December 2008 04:33:05 AM
Old 12-05-2008
Check in this forum. Might be useful
Sun Management Center - Halcyon Forums

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Module Support! How does it work?

ey everyone, I have been working on an application for a while, and would like others to be able to add modules for it. The problem is, I don't know how to implement them. I am using the dlopen() library set. I understand how to load modules into t he program and how to execute the code.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: farhan00
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Adode reader does not work - libraries are missing - where to get them?

Hi. I use HP-UX 11.23. After installation of adobe reader I've got the following error: /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /user/unibat/hppahpux/gtk/usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory The first library exists (dld.sl). Where could I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: netwalker
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Fire E2900 crashed. Help analyze explorer

Dear Friends, Sun Fire E2900 crashed. I collected explorer output. core dump files been generated. There some interesting output files related to crash dumps, that I need some help from you guys to understand. The file in the explorer output is under /sysconfig/crash it's called:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sun Fire
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work

I am writing perl script to configure Cisco device but Variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work and passed to device without resolving. Please advise. here is a sample of script: use Net::Telnet::Cisco; $device = "10.14.199.1"; ($o1, $o2, $o3, $o4) = split(/\./,$device);... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_zaher
5 Replies

6. Web Development

Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server config

I have Apache v2.0.63 on Solaris 10 (x86 on VM). While starting the apache server, facing the following exception - Invalid command 'Order', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration Googling says to add the entry LoadModule authz_host_module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh agent forwarding in script did not work

Sorry for the wrong question. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
2 Replies

8. Solaris

How-to find SerialNumber Sun E2900

several newbie questions: > how-to find serialnumber for Sun E2900 prtdiag -v does not show chassis serial number > LOM is not connectable . Are there any tools to get automatically Serial numbers for HW. Thanks ! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: magedfawzy
7 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)