Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting error ORA-06512 while running query in script Post 302264555 by manikantants on Thursday 4th of December 2008 06:45:28 AM
Old 12-04-2008
Rewrite below lines
where
76 r1.channel_id = r2.channel_id and
77 (r2.cum_read - r1.cum_read) > 1000 and
78 r1.cum_read > '||''''||'1000'||''''||' and
79 r2.cum_read >'||''''||'0'||''''||'

as

where
76 r1.channel_id = r2.channel_id and
77 (r2.cum_read - r1.cum_read) > 1000 and
78 r1.cum_read > 1000 and
79 r2.cum_read > 0');

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script --- Delete ORA error from data file

Hi All, I have to make the following changes in shell script: When the data file is being created, an “ORA” error occurs in it. I have to remove this ORA error from data file and put it in log file. I am “ -n grip command” to find the ORA error and get the line number, How do I delete it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sk005
1 Replies

2. AIX

Query on running script with nohup

Hi, I'm trying to run database restore script with the nohup command as it will run for long hours since if I run it normally, the putty session will become inactive and the restore gets terminated. The command I use is nohup db2 -tvf FBR_NODE0000.scr -z FBR_NODE0000.log & But the problem is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vkcool.17
2 Replies

3. Solaris

maxuprc and maxusers - ORA-27300, ORA-27301, ORA-27302

Hi all, Am intermittently getting the following errors on one of my databases. Errors in file /oracle/HRD/saptrace/background/hrd_psp0_13943.trc: ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:fork failed with status: 12 ORA-27301: OS failure message: Not enough space ORA-27302:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

grep all ORA errors except one ORA error

Hi - I am trying to grep all "ORA" errors in a log files.I have to grep all ORA errors except one error for example ORA-01653.How can exclude that error in "grep" command? In following "grep" command I want to exclude "ORA-01653" error grep -i ORA alert.log >>/tmp/ora_errors.txt ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
7 Replies

5. HP-UX

ORA-06512 Error in Oracle 10g

HI All , I am using oracle 10g and HP AIX . I am getting the below error while running the package. ORA-29280: invalid directory path ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_FILE", line 41 ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_FILE", line 478 ORA-06512: at "DW_APP.PKG_ASS_FVC", line 595 ORA-06512: at line 2 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running sed from a script query

Hello! I'm trying to run this code to print the body of an html document (all text in between <body> and </body>) from a script but am unsure how to call it from the command line interface. /<body>/,/<\/body>/ 1s/.*<body>// $s/<\/body>.*//p I have tried to call it using this: sed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bgnersoon2be#1
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in running DB query by script

Hi I was trying to fetch data from database. But the number of rows exported were huge so i got the error. Experts please advice. Thanks a lot for your supprt. #: ./script.sh ./script.sh: xmalloc: subst.c:3076: cannot allocate 1401346369 bytes (0 bytes allocated) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brij123
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extract only the data from ksh script running netezza query

Hi I searched this forum before posting the question, but couldnt find it, the issue i'm facing is, i'm trying to select a column from a netezza table from a korn shell script, but the query runs var=$(nzodbcsql -q "select MAX(millcount) from table1";) echo $var it returns the value like... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: maximus_jack
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regarding a query on making changes to a running script

Hello All, Greetings !! I have a query here to all is as follows: Question: Let's say we are running a script in a UNIX box and we have opened an another session and then made changes in script of some statements NOT to be print some values(just an example) so when I am monitoring the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
5 Replies

10. Programming

Oracle simple SQL query result in: ORA-08103: object no longer exists

Dear community, please help with a query on Oracle. I'm using SQLPlus (but with SQLDeveloper is the same) to accamplish a sinple query like: select count(*) from ARCHIT_D_TB where (TYP_ID=22 OR TYP_ID=23) and SUB_TM like '%SEP%' and CONS=1234This is a very simple query that works perfect until... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
5 Replies
XvGetPortAttribute(3)						  libXv Functions					     XvGetPortAttribute(3)

NAME
XvGetPortAttribute - return current port attribute value SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/Xvlib.h> int XvGetPortAttribute(Display *dpy, XvPortID port, Atom attribute, int p_value); ARGUMENTS
dpy Specifies the connection to the X server. port Specifies the port, associated with the given display, for which the attribute values are to be returned. attribute An atom that identifies the attribute to be queried by this request. Control atoms are obtained using the XInternAtom request with a string from the following table. p_value Pointer to the location where the attribute value is written on return. DESCRIPTION
XvGetPortAttribute(3) returns the current value of the requested port attribute in the integer pointed to by p_value. The attribute is identified using an Atom that equates to the attribute name. The XInternAtom request can be used with one of the strings below to return a matching Atom. ----------------------------------------------------- Attribute String Type Default ----------------------------------------------------- "XV_ENCODING" XvEncodingID Server dependent "XV_HUE" [-1000...1000] 0 "XV_SATURATION" [-1000...1000] 0 "XV_BRIGHTNESS" [-1000...1000] 0 "XV_CONTRAST" [-1000...1000] 0 RETURN VALUES
[Success] Returned if XvGetPortAttribute(3) completed successfully. [XvBadExtension] Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable. [XvBadAlloc] Returned if XvGetPortAttribute(3) failed to allocate memory to process the request. DIAGNOSTICS
[XvBadPort] Generated if the requested port does not exist. [BadMatch] Generated if the requested attribute atom does not specify an attribute supported by the adaptor. SEE ALSO
XvSetPortAttribute(3), XvPortNotify(3) X Version 11 libXv 1.0.7 XvGetPortAttribute(3)