Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? another whats on my mind!!! - winter waves Post 302264188 by pupp on Wednesday 3rd of December 2008 10:45:54 AM
Old 12-03-2008
another whats on my mind!!! - winter waves

for anyone who surfs the northeast:

why can't we have more frequent wave forming winds (bigger low pressure systems) in the summer?! i'm tired of putting on 100lbs of wet suit and surfing awesome waves. i'd rather put on no wet suit and surf awesome waves. Smilie damn the bermuda high!!

anyone surf in this forum?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Winter/Summer time change

Reliant Unix. Our branch in Syria has a Unix Server running our company application. Usually the the time is changed not in a fixed date.....but around end of October and beginning of November. The night of the summer winter time change last year...we put the server in singel user mode, then... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bcheaib
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix command in mind map

I found this link that might be useful for a newbie to remember unix commands. It use mind map technique and summarize everything within one page. http://mind-map-you.blogspot.com/2006/12/unix-command-in-mind-map.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bani100
0 Replies

3. AIX

Change time winter=>summer

Hi! I have forgotten to change the file /etc/environment on a server. I had this ligne for TZ variable TZ=NFT-1DFT,M3.4.0/2:00:00,M10.5.0/2:00:00 So, yesterday I had the wrong date Yesterday I changed the hour to come back at the good hour and change /etc/environment by this lign... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Something in my mind - what's your opinion ?

Dear Forum staff / Advisors / members , I am having something in my mind, about Linux / Unix possible Interview questions collections, I guess if I post them here,which might be useful for our members and for students, and in meantime we can discuss also about those questions, what's your... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
4 Replies

5. Hardware

Old RS/6000 lost its mind

Some time ago I bought an old microchannel RS/6000 39H as a hobby toy. I mostly deal with newer Sun/Oracle equipment so I'm a bit out of my element. The machine was running, AIX 4.1.3 I believe. Using it via IBM terminal. I stored it for what was apparently too long, and now it stalls out... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: drjohnnyfever
11 Replies
cubenetic(6x)							XScreenSaver manual						     cubenetic(6x)

NAME
cubenetic - cubist 3D undulating blob. SYNOPSIS
cubenetic [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-count number] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-spin [XYZ]] [-wireframe] [-no-texture] [-wave-speed number] [-wave-radius number] [-waves number] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
Draws a pulsating set of overlapping boxes with ever-chaning blobby patterns undulating across their surfaces. OPTIONS
-visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -delay number Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.). -count number How many boxes make up the object. Default: 5. -wander | -no-wander Whether the object should wander around the screen. -spin [XYZ] Around which axes should the object spin? -no-spin Don't spin. -wireframe Render in wireframe instead of solid. -texture | -no-texture Display Solid Colors. -wave-speed number Surface Pattern Speed. 5 - 150. Default: 80. -wave-radius number Surface Pattern Overlap. 5 - 600. Default: 512. -waves number Surface Pattern Complexity. 1 - 20. Default: 3. -fps Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. AUTHOR
Jamie Zawinski. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) cubenetic(6x)