Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Having trouble finding good unix study material Post 302264026 by demwz on Wednesday 3rd of December 2008 03:33:43 AM
Old 12-03-2008
what in heck is a UNIX distribution list are you looking for a list of unix derivates

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 9 Exam 310-014 & 310-015 Can anyone recommend some good study guides?

Hello, I'm going to be studying for my Solaris 9 System Administrator Certification and wondered if anyone had taken the exams and could recommend some good study guides / crams / books. Cheers, (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: unrealuk
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

question on UNIX material

I am currently a student at Bergen Community College. My major is Networking Administration. I am having a tough time with INF-254 (UNIX). I need some help! What is "README bit" I am having trouble understanding certain concepts: For Example, what does it mean to set SUID, or SGID? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nelson ele
1 Replies

3. Programming

Good Unix Online Study Material

HI Friends, I wanted to start this thread inorder to keep all the Unix starters to easily find useful material through this thread...I request you all to provide with the URL address of any gud material you know... thanks and regards... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul3894singh
2 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Unix Material

Hi, Can anyone provide the UNIX material. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: biyyanimv
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please??

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please??

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please?? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
4 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX Admin (Papers and study material)

Hi, I want to prepare and then appear for Unix admin certification. Please guide me for the study material and Exams that are required to be taken for UNIX certifcation. Thanks in advance. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: raman1605
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Study Material

Hi , Can anyone suggest me any UNIX Study material and UNIX Certification specific for TELECOM-DOMAIN. Best Regards, Om Prakash. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: omprakash1986
14 Replies
XMMS2-FIND-AVAHI(1)					      General Commands Manual					       XMMS2-FIND-AVAHI(1)

NAME
xmms2-find-avahi - finding running XMMS2 instances via Avahi SYNOPSIS
xmms2-find-avahi DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the xmms2-find-avahi command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the orig- inal program does not have a manual page. XMMS2 is a redesign of the XMMS (http://www.xmms.org) music player. It features a client-server model, allowing multiple (even simultane- ous!) user interfaces, both textual and graphical. All common audio formats are supported using plugins. On top of this, there is a flexi- ble media library to organize your music. xmms2-find-avahi lists all XMMS2 instances that are running on the network and can be accessed via Avahi. XMMS2 can be announced by xmms2-mdns-avahi. OPTIONS
This program does not offer any options. SEE ALSO
xmms2(1), xmms2-mdns-avahi(1), http://xmms2.xmms.org. AUTHORS
xmms2-find-avahi was written by the XMMS2 Team. This manual page was written by Benjamin Drung <bdrung@ubuntu.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2009-07-05 XMMS2-FIND-AVAHI(1)