Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX command log ?
Operating Systems AIX AIX command log ? Post 302263985 by wmsnet on Tuesday 2nd of December 2008 11:35:38 PM
Old 12-03-2008
Hammer & Screwdriver

you can use the command

set -o vi

and use the "esc" & "k" to list the last command just as use the vi shutkey

sometimes it is userful for someone! and i like it!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX command help

I have this command in my script and it's working fine with AIX: ls init?*.ora 2>/dev/null | egrep -i -e "" the same command is failing in Solaris 10. does anyone have better idea how to make it work for both ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: talashil
2 Replies

2. AIX

AIX:Command to get netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6

AIX:Command to get netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6 Can anybody help us with a command to retrieve netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6 on aix machine. net/subnet address is in the format 172.16.212.0(signifies all 255 machines in an IPv4 network) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rookie8278
2 Replies

3. AIX

Which command in AIX 5L is replace updatelv in AIX 4.3?

When I import VG, it shows: 0516-622 synclvodm: Warning, cannot write lv control block data. I found AIX V4.3 have updatelv command can recovery LVB from VG, however, updatelv is not existed on AIX 5L, which command to replace it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX - 'at' command

I am working on AIX 5.2 platform and working with AIX command 'at' . May I am getting a weird problem . I have a script which is scheduled to run everyday.It uses 'at' command to call one java program. Most of the times 'at' command works fine without any issue but sometimes 'at' command... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: techi_0408
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need AIX command

1.What is the equivalent of the command "ls -ltr -h" in AIX..Which will list all file name with their size in GB 2. What comand can be used to display the output of df -k in GB in AIX. In in solaris we do df -h. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: e263041
0 Replies

6. AIX

help ma aix command

I don't know to aix command to check number of cpu, speed of cpu memory, size, memory type (ex. memory type chipkill) internal harddisk, size how many to seial I/O ? fibre network interface raid controller, raid type DVD-rom, speed DVD-rom aix version... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lovenid
1 Replies

7. AIX

at command in aix

Hi I use this "at" command to unmount 12 filesystems in my aix server echo "ksh /usr/local/bin/umount.sh" | at now i want to schedule it on a daily basis. I know that it can be done via crontab. But Im just curious to know if daily wise scheduling can also be done via the "at" command ?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
1 Replies

8. AIX

How to find the log for executed command in IBM AIX?

In Unix If we executed any command where will generate the particluar log related to command in Unix. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: victory
4 Replies

9. AIX

I need help on AIX command

I'm new for aix...I need a command or script to check the high usage of cpu process and the physical cpu utilization... TIA Sumanth (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumanthupar
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Maxdepth command not working in AIX.Need alternative solution for this command

Hi All, I am trying to select 30 days older files under current directory ,but not from subdirectory using below command. find <Dir> -type f -mtime + 30 This command selecting all the files from current directory and also from sub directory . I read some documention through internet ,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kommineni
1 Replies
Regexp::Common::delimited(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Regexp::Common::delimited(3pm)

NAME
Regexp::Common::delimited -- provides a regex for delimited strings SYNOPSIS
use Regexp::Common qw /delimited/; while (<>) { /$RE{delimited}{-delim=>'"'}/ and print 'a " delimited string'; /$RE{delimited}{-delim=>'/'}/ and print 'a / delimited string'; } DESCRIPTION
Please consult the manual of Regexp::Common for a general description of the works of this interface. Do not use this module directly, but load it via Regexp::Common. $RE{delimited}{-delim}{-esc} Returns a pattern that matches a single-character-delimited substring, with optional internal escaping of the delimiter. When "-delim=S" is specified, each character in the sequence S is a possible delimiter. There is no default delimiter, so this flag must always be specified. If "-esc=S" is specified, each character in the sequence S is the delimiter for the corresponding character in the "-delim=S" list. The default escape is backslash. For example: $RE{delimited}{-delim=>'"'} # match "a " delimited string" $RE{delimited}{-delim=>'"'}{-esc=>'"'} # match "a "" delimited string" $RE{delimited}{-delim=>'/'} # match /a / delimited string/ $RE{delimited}{-delim=>q{'"}} # match "string" or 'string' Under "-keep" (See Regexp::Common): $1 captures the entire match $2 captures the opening delimiter (provided only one delimiter was specified) $3 captures delimited portion of the string (provided only one delimiter was specified) $4 captures the closing delimiter (provided only one delimiter was specified) $RE{quoted}{-esc} A synonym for $RE{delimited}{q{-delim='"`}{...}} SEE ALSO
Regexp::Common for a general description of how to use this interface. AUTHOR
Damian Conway (damian@conway.org) MAINTAINANCE
This package is maintained by Abigail (regexp-common@abigail.be). BUGS AND IRRITATIONS
Bound to be plenty. For a start, there are many common regexes missing. Send them in to regexp-common@abigail.be. LICENSE and COPYRIGHT This software is Copyright (c) 2001 - 2009, Damian Conway and Abigail. This module is free software, and maybe used under any of the following licenses: 1) The Perl Artistic License. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL. 2) The Perl Artistic License 2.0. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL2. 3) The BSD Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.BSD. 4) The MIT Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.MIT. perl v5.14.2 2010-02-23 Regexp::Common::delimited(3pm)