Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: selling our information
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? selling our information Post 302263803 by Ikon on Tuesday 2nd of December 2008 01:58:30 PM
Old 12-02-2008
I am constantly getting job information about jobs in different places. When I email them to remove me from their mailing lists as I live nowhere near where they are looking for an employee. then I keep getting emails from them. It seems to me they get the lists from people that have pulled bulk address from careerbuilder.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

Question on selling/unloading Sunfire V240

Over 6 years ago I picked up a Sunfire V240 from my employer who was unloading all of their Sun hardware. Two processors, 4GB RAM and half dozen SCSI disk drives. It doesn't have an OS or a CD Rom/DVD drive. I have a collection of SCSI drives that should work with the server. So if I can get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandolf989
2 Replies
faxrm(1)						       mgetty+sendfax manual							  faxrm(1)

NAME
faxrm - remove fax jobs queued by faxspool(1) SYNOPSIS
faxrm [-i] [job-ids...] DESCRIPTION
Remove job(s) from the fax queue set up by faxspool(1). faxrm removes queued fax jobs. Call with a list of job-IDs to remove specific jobs. Call with no job IDs to be asked interactively about all jobs you own (if run by root, all jobs). For job-id, use the strings returned by faxq(1) (e.g. F000015), without the ``/JOB'' exten- tion. If you are not the owner of the fax job (as per the 'user xyz' statement inside the JOB file), you are not allowed to remove the fax job. Only root is permitted to remove another user's faxes. If the job is locked (most likely because sendfax(8) is active sending it), faxrm doesn't attempt to remove it. Instead, it prints a warn- ing message on stderr and goes on to the next job. EXAMPLES
faxrm F000005 F000033 OPTIONS
-i (interactive mode) Tells faxrm to ask for confirmation before removing the job (UNIMPLEMENTED). BUGS
faxrm doesn't return diagnostic exit codes yet. SEE ALSO
faxrunq(1), faxrunq(8), faxspool(1), faxq(1), faxqueue(5) AUTHOR
faxrm is Copyright (C) 1993-2002 by Gert Doering, <gert@greenie.muc.de>. greenie 23 Nov 02 faxrm(1)