Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: selling our information
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? selling our information Post 302263796 by pupp on Tuesday 2nd of December 2008 01:48:33 PM
Old 12-02-2008
selling our information

every other day or so i get a few emails about jobs around the states. i've posted several times to monster, careerbuilder and dice but this was about a year ago. i've since made them inactive as i have found a job and a well paying one at that Smilie . anyway, the people who email me are from all different areas and companies not associated to the job boards. i take it these job boards sell our information to 3rd parties for a large amount of money. anyone out there have any idea as to how much?? what kinds of information can you get? also, i personally enjoy when i get an email about a senior unix admin job. most are looking for about 10 years experience. professionally, i have 1/5 of that Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

Question on selling/unloading Sunfire V240

Over 6 years ago I picked up a Sunfire V240 from my employer who was unloading all of their Sun hardware. Two processors, 4GB RAM and half dozen SCSI disk drives. It doesn't have an OS or a CD Rom/DVD drive. I have a collection of SCSI drives that should work with the server. So if I can get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandolf989
2 Replies
atq(1)								   User Commands							    atq(1)

NAME
atq - display the jobs queued to run at specified times SYNOPSIS
atq [-c] [-n] [username...] DESCRIPTION
The atq utility displays the at jobs queued up for the current user. at(1) is a utility that allows users to execute commands at a later date. If invoked by a user with the solaris.jobs.admin authorization, atq will display all jobs in the queue. If no options are given, the jobs are displayed in chronological order of execution. When an authorized user invokes atq without specifying username, the entire queue is displayed; when a username is specified, only those jobs belonging to the named user are displayed. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c Displays the queued jobs in the order they were created (that is, the time that the at command was given). -n Displays only the total number of jobs currently in the queue. FILES
/var/spool/cron/atjobs spool area for at jobs. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
at(1), atrm(1), auths(1), cron(1M), auth_attr(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 13 Aug 1999 atq(1)