Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX HACMP LV size is not reflecting Post 302263761 by honeym210 on Tuesday 2nd of December 2008 12:22:51 PM
Old 12-02-2008
yahh,,

i realised after posting the thread.
i increased the fs , now it is ok.

thank a lot.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

command to find out total size of a specific file size (spread over the server)

hi all, in my server there are some specific application files which are spread through out the server... these are spread in folders..sub-folders..chid folders... please help me, how can i find the total size of these specific files in the server... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhinov
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Why are the changes done to fs-root, not reflecting?

Hi all, I am trying to modify the file fs-root (on belenix). Here is the problem.. I just wanted to check whether any modifications done to the file will be reflected when its booted up, so just echoed a statement and saved it back to the cd and then booted it.. Unfortunately it did not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
0 Replies

3. Solaris

mount point not reflecting actual utilization.

HI , I could see in df -k output that a mount point is 100% full. But i could not find any files with huge size that can be removed. So, i have umounted and mounted the filesystem again. Now, in my df -k output i could see that th eutilization is only 7%. Can anyone please suggest what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sag71155
3 Replies

4. Programming

Problem in reflecting changes made on a JSP File

I make some changes in a JSP file but the changes do not reflect on tomcat server. In my server.xml 'reloadable' paramtere is set to true. I even treid restarting the server. The changes still not reflect. The changes do reflect in a day or two. am not sure why this is happening. Shall... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shikha Agrawal
3 Replies

5. AIX

How to increase the filesystem size in HACMP

How to increase the filesystem size in HACMP. what is the difference between normal chfs command and increase the filesystem size in HACMP. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

The scripts not able to make the file to size 0, every times it go back to its original size

#!/bin/sh ########################################################################################################## #This script is being used for AOK application for cleaning up the .out files and zip it under logs directory. # IBM # Created #For pdocap201/pdoca202 .out files for AOK #1.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mridul10_crj
0 Replies

7. AIX

HACMP does not start db2 after failover (db2nodes not getting modified by hacmp)

hi, when I do a failover, hacmp always starts db2 but recently it fails to start db2..noticed the issue is db2nodes.cfg is not modified by hacmp and is still showing primary node..manually changed the node name to secondary after which db2 started immediately..unable to figure out why hacmp is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr747
4 Replies

8. AIX

Increase LUN size in AIX with VIOS and HACMP

Hello! I have this infraestructure: - 1 POWER7 with single VIOS on Site A. - 1 POWER6 with single VIOS on Site B. - 1 LPAR called NodeA as primary node for PowerHA 6.1 on Site A. - 1 LPAR called NodeB as secondary (cold) node for PowerHA 6.1 on SiteB. - 1 Storage DS4700 on Site A. - 1... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: enzote
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Physical disk IO size smaller than fragment block filesystem size ?

Hello, in one default UFS filesystem we have 8K block size (bsize) and 1K fragmentsize (fsize). At this scenary I thought all "FileSytem IO" will be 8K (or greater) but never smaller than the fragment size (1K). If a UFS fragment/blocksize is allwasy several ADJACENTS sectors on disk (in a ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rarino2
4 Replies

10. Linux

Umount is not reflecting in losetup.

Hi, initially i will mount a image using loop device using below command mount -n -o loop,noatime,ro -t squashfs /mnt/fsh/bt.img /opt/app/test then "mount" reflects with below /dev/loop0 on /opt/app/test type squashfs (ro,noatime) i will then umount using below commnd, umount is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: successlin
0 Replies
iv_event_raw(3) 					    ivykis programmer's manual						   iv_event_raw(3)

NAME
IV_EVENT_RAW_INIT, iv_event_raw_register, iv_event_raw_unregister, iv_event_raw_post - manage ivykis objects for event notification SYNOPSIS
#include <iv_event_raw.h> struct iv_event_raw { void *cookie; void (*handler)(void *); }; void IV_EVENT_RAW_INIT(struct iv_event_raw *this); int iv_event_raw_register(struct iv_event_raw *this); void iv_event_raw_unregister(struct iv_event_raw *this); void iv_event_raw_post(struct iv_event_raw *this); DESCRIPTION
iv_event_raw provides a way for delivering events to ivykis(3) recipients across thread and process boundaries. The intended event recipient calls IV_EVENT_RAW_INIT on a struct iv_event_raw object, fills in ->cookie and ->handler, and then calls iv_event_raw_register on the object. To generate an event, call iv_event_raw_post on the previously initialized struct iv_event_raw object. This will cause the callback speci- fied by ->handler to be called in the thread that the struct iv_event_raw object was registered in, with ->cookie as its sole argument. To deinitialize a struct iv_event_raw object, call iv_event_raw_unregister from the same thread that iv_event_raw_register was called from on that object. It is permitted to unregister a struct iv_event_raw object from any ivykis callback function in the thread it was registered in, including from a callback function triggered by this object, and it is permitted to free the memory corresponding to an unregistered object from its own callback function. iv_event_raw_post can be called from the same thread that iv_event_raw_register was called from, from a different thread in the same process, or even from a different process, and can safely be called from signal handlers. If posting an event only ever needs to be done from within the same process, see iv_event(3) for a lighter-weight alternative to iv_event_raw. Internally, iv_event_raw is implemented by registering a file descriptor (a struct iv_fd(3)) with the recipient thread's ivykis event loop, and by causing that file descriptor to become readable upon a call to iv_event_raw_post. If eventfd(2) is available, it will be used to procure the abovementioned file descriptor. If not, iv_event_raw will fall back to pipe(2) as the source of its file descriptors. eventfd(2) is preferred as it requires only one file descriptor table entry (while pipe(2) requires two), and has much less kernel overhead than pipe(2) has. SEE ALSO
ivykis(3), iv_event(3), eventfd(2), pipe(2) ivykis 2010-09-02 iv_event_raw(3)