Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing GUI
Operating Systems BSD Installing GUI Post 302263365 by ramesh996316836 on Monday 1st of December 2008 11:34:01 AM
Old 12-01-2008
how to get system statistics in sunos

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing GTK to develop Perl GUI's

Hi! What do I need to do to install GTK so I can use Perl GUI's in UNIX? I want to install it in my account. I am not a sys admin or anything. Thanks in advance, P. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmcg
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If a is windows gui ( client), b is a unix gui ( Server for a) and c is a shell scrip

Hello all, 1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts, 2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix. That is for example. If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gui?

Do you guys work with Python? I'm just learning now but GUI seems like a way cool program it is just really wierd... I have version 4.2. you can download it for free off the site... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Blacidic
0 Replies

4. Linux

Installing Firefox and now ended up installing latest glibc

Hi all, I wanted to install the latest version of firefox 2 but it seems when I attempt to install it, it seems to be saying it is looking for c libraries version 2.3? I believe I currently have an older version of the c libraries. I am currently running Sun's JDS Linux 2003. My Mozilla web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptingmani
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running a GUI without GUI

I was wondering if it is possible to run a GUI window (say Firefox) without actually showing up the window on the desktop but still make it do its own regular stuff (like maybe do something via the command line). Sorry if its a dumb question. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Legend986
3 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Re Installing windows XP after installing KUBUNTU

Hi I have dual operating system i.e Win XP and KUBUNTU. Now my windows XP is corrupted and i want to reinstall Win XP. So i just want to know Shall i have to reinstall Linux also or i can only reinstall win xp without affecting linux installation. Thanks Sarbjit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

Installing applications by avoiding GUI

Hi Experts, Now the problem is when I run the install script inside .app folder, it opens a GUI and asks for user input. I want to avoid these GUI. I want to provide input when i run install script e.g. $ ./install < inputfile I used to redirect input from input file to install script. But... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: akash.mahakode
4 Replies

8. Programming

Python gui or C++ gui or java gui?

python gui or c++ gui or java gui? and when to use etch one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaja
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Gui

hi unix expert what does mean the blew sentences? and what does i do for this? ( i want to install dropbox in centos) "I was just experimenting with Flatpak apps, and Dropbox is available as a Flatpak. Installing that way was super easy -- installed gnome-software (which has Flatpak... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdossamad2003
2 Replies
GITSTATS(1)							   User Commands						       GITSTATS(1)

NAME
gitstats - git history statistics generator SYNOPSIS
gitstats [options] <repository dir> <output dir> DESCRIPTION
gitstats is a statistics generator for git(1) repositories. It examines the repository and produces some interesting statistics from the history of it. Currently HTML is the only output format. OPTIONS
-c option=value Override a default configuration value. Defaults can be seen by running gitstats without parameters. Values: authors_top How many top authors to show. commit_begin, commit_end Specify a commit range to generate statistics from. You can specify only commit_end limit statistics to a certain commit or another branch. max_authors How many authors to show in the list of authors. max_domains How many domains to show in domains by commits. max_ext_length Maximum file extension length. style CSS stylesheet to use. FAQ
Q: How do I generate statistics of a non-master branch? A: Use "-c commit_end=web" parameter. Q: I have files in my git repository that I would like to exclude from the statistics, how do I do that? A: At the moment the only way is to use git-filter-branch(1) to create a temporary repository and generate the statistics from that. AUTHORS
gitstats was written by Heikki Hokkanen and others. See the git repository at http://repo.or.cz/w/gitstats.git for an up-to-date full list of contributors. WWW
http://gitstats.sourceforge.net/ SEE ALSO
git(1) 2012.05.28 2012-05-28 GITSTATS(1)