Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Very urgent - answers needed!!! Post 302262799 by seg on Saturday 29th of November 2008 12:13:57 AM
Old 11-29-2008
That is not the job for you. Go apply somewhere else.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help needed !!

i have a script, which is continuously looping. i want to view the script name when i use ps command... it is only showing -sh ... UID PID PPID C STIME TTY TIME COMMAND informix 8533 20923 0 18:19:28 pts/ta 0:00 -sh but i dont have my scriptname displayed .... how can i do that my script is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guhas
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help needed.

Ok I admit it I am stumped and I would appreciate any and all help Here is what I am trying to do. Korn Shell script I am setting a variable to another shell script that I want to invoke in my main script like so: GETDIR=/vol100/cfg/.getdir The .getdir shell script take a parameter,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Batch
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help needed

Hi I am using DB2 as the database and i am reading syscat.columns from the database. I want to manipulate the rows returned by running SQL query from the shell script. The manipulation involves addition and deletion of the rows from the resultset. All the above i want to do using SQL... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent needed

hi i want solution regarding usage of array. i m having code which is written using if- elif and can i use or access using arrays. here i wana use array values along with if -elif condition. i dnt wana use command line argument parameter1=(scram no_scram) if ; then ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish1
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Urgent XP help needed Please

Hi, Please accept my apologies if I have not explained anything clearly enough but i am a little old on new lingo!!! I am running XP from home and last night the following happened. After being logged on for pretty much the full day, I had what seemed like a pop up come up. Although most pop... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nike1601
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Urgent help needed!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hy guys, i got few interview questions i need someone to answer urgently: 1)If you cant get to the root, you try to fsck it, but gets errors to read file systems. What steps do you take to recover the host... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: charneet
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Help needed please

Hi, I have a small grepping problem in my script.I am having a file from which i need to make sure "#^A17" is the last updation (Next # can be ignored) before ################.The idea behind this is, if this file contains "A17" as the last updation, i need to do a particular activity. please... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Help needed !!!

Hi, I have a directory, where i get 4 files for each day... The files will be generated at any time. I am trying for a shell script for copying the file from this directory whenever new file is generated. Say for example : If the directory X has following files A1,A2,A3,A4,B1,B2,B3,B4...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishh.kk
2 Replies

9. Programming

URGENT HELP NEEDED

KING KONG ELECTRICITY AUTHORITY BILL CALCULATOR You are required to develop a script that will enable KING KONG ELECTRICITY AUTHORITY to calculate customer bills based on their meter readings. The customers are categorized into the following categories:  Residential customers  Commercial... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: watisevil
1 Replies
GLOBUS-JOB-CLEAN(1)						  GRAM5 Commands					       GLOBUS-JOB-CLEAN(1)

NAME
globus-job-clean - Cancel and clean up a GRAM batch job SYNOPSIS
globus-job-clean [-r RESOURCE | -resource RESOURCE] [-f | -force] [-q | -quiet] JOBID globus-job-clean [-help] [-usage] [-version] [-versions] DESCRIPTION
The globus-job-clean program cancels the job named by JOBID if it is still running, and then removes any cached files on the GRAM service node related to that job. In order to do the file clean up, it submits a job which removes the cache files. By default this cleanup job is submitted to the default GRAM resource running on the same host as the job. This behavior can be controlled by specifying a resource manager contact string as the parameter to the -r or -resource option. By default, globus-job-clean prompts the user prior to canceling the job. This behavior can be overridden by specifying the -f or -force command-line options. OPTIONS
The full set of options to globus-job-clean are: -help, -usage Display a help message to standard error and exit. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-clean program to standard output. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-clean program including DiRT information to standard output. -resource RESOURCE, -r RESOURCE Submit the clean-up job to the resource named by RESOURCE instead of the default GRAM service on the same host as the job contact. -force, -f Do not prompt to confirm job cancel and clean-up. -quiet, -q Do not print diagnostics for succesful clean-up. Implies -f ENVIRONMENT
If the following variables affect the execution of globus-job-clean. X509_USER_PROXY Path to proxy credential. X509_CERT_DIR Path to trusted certificate directory. University of Chicago 03/18/2010 GLOBUS-JOB-CLEAN(1)