Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Extra output in the script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Extra output in the script Post 302262406 by himvat on Thursday 27th of November 2008 07:19:01 AM
Old 11-27-2008
Yes !!!!!

It worked !!!

Thanks a Lot . U helped me a lot.

Regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some help with this script -- extra eyes

I have two issues with this script. 1. I cannot seem to get my counters to count correctly. 2. My function to eject to CAP1 or CAP2 is hung in a loop and doens't exit back to the previous function. I would like to be able to select which cap to eject to . Each cap holds only 40 tapes, so when one... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: gzs553
15 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

csh script for deleting extra spaces in text file

I am new to scripting and I needed to know if there would be an easy way to delete extra spaces in a text file. I have a file with three rows with 22 numbers each, but there is extra spaces between the numbers when it gets output by this program AFNI that I am using. What script would help delete... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hertingm
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

vxdisk list output showing extra LUNs

hi fren i am facing this problem i have sun 6140 storage 30 volumes bt my vxdisk list output is showing 37 disk which shd nt b there has neone faced this proble earlier vxdiks list output is like this SUN6140-2_0 auto - - online c4t201700A0B84853C0d2s2 SUN6140-2_1 auto - - online... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: bond_ankur
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

The same script with extra variables seems to fail

Hey everyone, I have a problem with a certain shellscript. I have a script like this: #!/bin/sh template=$1 for values in {60,150,240,330}\ {60,150,240,330}\ {60,150,240,330}\ {60,150,240,330}; do set $values X=$1; Y=$2; Z=$3; M=$4 mkdir "X$X-Y$Y-Z$Z-M$M" cp... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mario8eren
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output from sql session having an extra whitespace

I am running a sql session within a shell script. Later I am performing some validations on the value coming from the sql session. The problem is that, the value I am getting from sql session have an extra white space at the begining(I am actually, assigning the outcome of the sql session to a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mady135
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I stop the unix script from trimming extra spaces?

I have a file which contains certain records about users. the row length is always fixed to 205 characters. Now I want to read each record line from the file, substring some portion out of it and put into another file. But I have observed that my script is trimming the extra spaces I have used for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramit
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare two files with different number of records and output only the Extra records from file1

Hi Freinds , I have 2 files . File 1 |nag|HYd|1|Che |esw|Gun|2|hyd |pra|bhe|3|hyd |omu|hei|4|bnsj |uer|oeri|5|uery File 2 |nag|HYd|1|Che |esw|Gun|2|hyd |uer|oi|3|uery output : (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: i150371485
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extra Space in output - remove

Hi All I am trying to perform the below operation -count=`cat abc.txt | wc -l` echo$count 5 Head=Start"$DATE"00000"$count"File echo $HEAD START15020300000 5File There is a space coming before 5 which is not needed . How to ignore that . (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: honey26
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extra data in output file

Gents, I did a small scritp called make_file It read file1.txt file and generate an output as attached.. But the script is showing more extra information not needed. I have attached the output file as desired. Could you please help to fix this scrip to get the correct output Thanks... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Script when scheduled in Crontab gives extra records in output

Hi, We have created a script that's checks the latency of IIDR subscription by fetching details from a config file (that contains subscription details) and running the CHCCLP command. The out put is then concatenated in a csv file. Once all subscription details are saved the script send a mail... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab095
7 Replies
Image::ExifTool::Minolta(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Image::ExifTool::Minolta(3pm)

NAME
Image::ExifTool::Minolta - Minolta EXIF maker notes tags SYNOPSIS
This module is loaded automatically by Image::ExifTool when required. DESCRIPTION
This module contains definitions required by Image::ExifTool to interpret Minolta and Konica-Minolta maker notes in EXIF information, and to read and write Minolta RAW (MRW) images. AUTHOR
Copyright 2003-2011, Phil Harvey (phil at owl.phy.queensu.ca) This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. REFERENCES
<http://www.dalibor.cz/minolta/makernote.htm> <http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/> ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Thanks to Jay Al-Saadi, Niels Kristian Bech Jensen, Shingo Noguchi, Pedro Corte-Real, Jeffery Small, Jens Duttke, Thomas Kassner, Mladen Sever, Olaf Ulrich, Lukasz Stelmach and Igal Milchtaich for the information they provided, and for everyone who helped with the LensType list. SEE ALSO
"Minolta Tags" in Image::ExifTool::TagNames, Image::ExifTool(3pm) perl v5.12.4 2011-03-28 Image::ExifTool::Minolta(3pm)