Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Update Existing Firefox
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Update Existing Firefox Post 302261237 by saurabh84g on Monday 24th of November 2008 05:16:41 AM
Old 11-24-2008
Question Update Existing Firefox

Hi all,

How to update the existing firefox in RHEL?

and if wanna remove firefox completely then how we can do?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

folder existing and file existing

I want to look into a folder to see if there are any folders within it. If there are, I need to check inside each folder to see if it contains a .pdf file So If /myserver/myfolder/ contains a folder AND that folder conatins a .pdf file do X Else do Z I may have multiple folders and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crowman
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to update existing excel sheet using shell script

Hi All, I am having an excel sheet with pre-defined format which our business team specified, what i need to do is i have to write a script which need to pick values from database and update specified cells in excel sheet.. can any one please help me in this regard.. I am able to pull the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: balanarendra
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Add existing user into an existing group

Pre: no gpasswd/adduser there is just usermod can be used, also there is no -a option for usermod. How should I add a user into a group? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a2156z
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

insert pipes for existing and non-existing records

I have a source file like this, L4058S462 34329094 F51010141TK1070000483L4058S462 34329094 0232384840 381892 182 5690 L4058S462 34329094 F51020141FIRST CLEARING, LLC A/C 3432-9094 L4058S462 34329094 F51030141JOHAN HOLMQVIST ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saravanamr
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

How do i update my firefox.

Hi I have installed ubuntu 10.4 using virtual box(a tool similar to vmware). The problem is i m very familiar to firefox's window counterpart as the update is very simple. I have also observed that the preference part of firefox is under edit tab which is not in case of window's (Its under... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Appending lines from an existing list to each line in another existing list

Evening all ! I would like to ask your expertise on how to accomplish the following ; I have 2 lists, and would like each line from list2 to be appended to each line in list1, resulting in list3 ; List1; alpha beta charlie List2; one two three (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TAPE
4 Replies
firefox(1)							   User Commands							firefox(1)

NAME
firefox - Firefox for Sun Java Desktop System SYNOPSIS
firefox [options ... ] [url] DESCRIPTION
Firefox is a free, open-source web browser based on the Mozilla codebase. It is small, fast and easy to use, and offers many advantages over other browsers, such as the ability to block pop-up windows. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -height value Set the height of startup window to value. -h or -help Display the help message. -width value Set the width of startup window to value. -v or -version Display the version message. -P profile Start with the profile named: profile. -ProfileManager Start with profile manager. -UILocale locale Start with the UI Locale listed: locale. -safe-mode Disables extensions and themes for this session. -jsconsole Open the JavaScript console. -browser Open a browser window. -setDefaultBrowser Set this app as the default browser. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching Firefox example% firefox EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully 1 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/firefox Executable for Firefox application $HOME/.mozilla/firefox User configuration files for Firefox ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWfirefox | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
For more information about firefox, please refer to http://www.mozilla.org/firefox Refer to Help->Help Contents for more information. NOTES
Updated by Evan Yan, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. SunOS 5.11 10 Jul 2008 firefox(1)