Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Xoops Cube Project: Package_Legacy 2.1.6 Release! Post 302260837 by Linux Bot on Friday 21st of November 2008 09:10:13 PM
Old 11-21-2008
Xoops Cube Project: Package_Legacy 2.1.6 Release!

XOOPS Cube is an open-source content management system which allows webmasters to create dynamic content websites with great ease.It is an ideal tool for developing small to large community websites, intranet portals, corporate websites and many more.
ImageImage

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

desktop cube

hey. i was wondering if some one could tell me how to get install this on my open suse linux. http://en.opensuse.org/Xgl it looks pretty handy, but im new to linux and im unsure how to proceed. thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bebop1111116
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)