Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun HPC ClusterTools
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Sun HPC ClusterTools Post 302260739 by Linux Bot on Friday 21st of November 2008 01:40:04 PM
Old 11-21-2008
Sun HPC ClusterTools

This web page describes Sun HPC ClusterTools software, an integrated toolkit that enables developers to create and tune Message-passing Interface (MPI) applications that run on high performance clusters and SMPs, provides comprehensive capabilities for parallel computing, and supports Linux and Solaris platforms. You can also download the software here.

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how and where can i download sun solaris hpc mpirun software

how and where can i download sun solaris2.8 hpc mprun software?thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jingwp
1 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

HPC Related Links

Our directory of HPC related links is growing: Virtualization, Grid and Cloud Computing - Links Please contribute! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Guides for new HPC admins

In my company, it's fallen on me to serve as the admin of our new HPC cluster, a task that's very new to me. It's very important to me to lay a solid foundation and avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. So, can anyone recommend a succinct guide or list of do's-and-don'ts for adiminstering an HPC cluster?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DBryan
0 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

HPC Linpack test

Hi, I compiled Linpack with ATLAS for test. What other libraries except ATLAS can be used to test? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Class hpc project

My high school started a tech lab where students like myself can take apart computers, build circuit boards, learn to program and lots more. I got the job of building a cluster with 4 old work stations we have. This is just a trial if it works well we can get more work stations. We have one... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PC-2011
3 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)