Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Not Receiving Activation Email Post 302260534 by Perderabo on Thursday 20th of November 2008 10:27:30 PM
Old 11-20-2008
Yeah... unix.com. It looks like we are delivering the mail ok.

Nov 21 00:03:10 www postfix/smtp[20607]: E969F6A22F: to=<xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>, relay=smtp1.xxxxxx.xxx[xx.xxx.xxx.136]:25, delay=0.8, delays=0.1/0/0.38/0.32, dsn=2.6.0, status=sent (250 2.6.0 <20081121000305.d0e606902586@www.unix.com> Queued mail for delivery)

Can you check with your local postmaster to see where it went after your smtp1 server got it?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

not receiving email

I've requested several passwords and they are not being sent to my email. My email is working - email address removed (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyz
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Did not received any email for account activation

hi I did not received any such email for account activation nor i am able to see any status in my profile. Am i missing anything?? :confused: Please help Appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhush782003
0 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I Recieved An Email Without An Activation Link

I Didn't get the activation link with the e-mail it Said: Dear JJRadio, Thank you for registering for the The UNIX Forums forums. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration. Please note - you must complete this last step to become a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JJRadio
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I need another activation email

Hi neo I registered yesterday,but i don't receive the activation email,can u send again? thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swrd
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Still waiting for activation email

Hi, I've been waiting for about 2 hours to receive my activation email but it hasn't arrived yet. I followed the 'resend activation information' link so I'm now expecting 2 activation emails, neither has arrived yet. How long do I expect this to take? I've tested my email account from other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cambridge
2 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I didnt get the activation email !!

I tried to register twice but without success ,I used the Hotmail email on both of them. Im sure I typed the correct email, because I used " copy and paste" and I did the "re-sent the activation" option (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: BaxxterHp
10 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

No activation email received

I have tried to register today with the username BatterBits, but have not received the activation email I do not live in any of the restricted countries - unless the UK has suddenly become a threat! I'd be grateful if you would assist. many thanks Ian (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: unregistered
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Have yet to receive activation email

Good Afternoon, I attempted to register on this forum yesterday using the username 'DBirks', however I have yet to receive the required activation email. I have checked both my inbox and junk e-mail folder on my email client as well as on owa, but I have not seen any sign of it. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies
COLLECT-REMINDERS(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      COLLECT-REMINDERS(1)

NAME
collect-reminders - collect email reminders to be sent out SYNOPSIS
Collect emails reminders set by users for special occasions and move them to the email-reminder spool directory. DESCRIPTION
Email-reminder allows users to define events that they want to be reminded of by email. This script is meant to be invoked everyday by a cron job or as the root user. It collects the reminder files from each user. OPTIONS
--help Displays basic usage message. --verbose Prints out information about what the program is doing, including the full emails being sent out. --version Displays the version number. FILES
~/.email-reminders, /etc/email-reminder.conf AUTHOR
Francois Marier <francois@email-reminder.org.nz> SEE ALSO
email-reminder-editor, send-reminders COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2010 by Francois Marier Email-Reminder is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Email-Reminder is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Email-Reminder; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-28 COLLECT-REMINDERS(1)