Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX how can I install aC++ Compiler bundle Evaluation version Post 302260250 by alert0919 on Thursday 20th of November 2008 02:27:24 AM
Old 11-20-2008
how can I install aC++ Compiler bundle Evaluation version

according those steps

1.Copy your 26 digit hexadecimal license key in a plain text (ASCII) file.
2.Save the file as aCC.cwd in the following location:
/opt/aCC/newconfig/aCC.cwd
3.export the variable ST_CODEWORD to point to the file where the license key is stored.

# export ST_CODEWORD=/opt/aCC/newconfig/aCC.cwd
4.To install the HP C/aC++ product bundle, as root use swinstall as follows:
# /usr/sbin/swinstall -s $PWD/B9007AAEVAL_<OS Version>.depot B9007AAEVAL

Where B9007AAEVAL_<OS Version>.depot matches what was downloaded.

I suspend at 92%
log file message
ERROR: Read from serial depot file failed. Bad address (14).
ERROR: Failed installing fileset
"HP-Caliper-PMUD.HP-CALIPER-PMUD,r=C.1.0.0.EVAL". Check the
above output for details.
* Retry number 1 of 1 for loading files for fileset
"HP-Caliper-PMUD.HP-CALIPER-PMUD,r=C.1.0.0.EVAL".
* Installing fileset
"HP-Caliper-PMUD.HP-CALIPER-PMUD,r=C.1.0.0.EVAL" (15 of 22).
ERROR: Read from serial depot file failed. Error 0 (0).
ERROR: Failed installing fileset
"HP-Caliper-PMUD.HP-CALIPER-PMUD,r=C.1.0.0.EVAL". Check the
above output for details.
NOTE: The Install Phase has suspended. Check the above output for
reasons.

Can any one tell me why

thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gcc compiler version?

How do you determine which version of the GNU gcc compiler is on your system? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ben070371
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What version is the compiler?

Hi ! we have a intel fortran compiler on our computer. How do i find out what version it is ? Thank you, dsmv. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsmv
1 Replies

3. AIX

how to find out the compiler version and OS from binary file

Command to get the Compiler version(xlc/gcc) from the binary on AIX platform. I m searching for the Command, to get the Compiler(xlc/gcc) used to build the binary on AIX. I got two commands used on Linux Platform: - readelf -a <lib> | grep comment - hexdump -C -s 0x49e7b -n 1812 <lib> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prajakta
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

install C compiler without make

Hi all, I dont have much knowledge about linux, but want to learn. I have installed Plop linux(PLoP - Home) on USB Flashdrive. I want to install gcc compiler to it. The installation of C compiler ask for make command, which is not found in the distribution. When I tried to install gnu make,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnsmithgr8
4 Replies

5. AIX

install two different compiler version

Hi all. I have a simple question. There's a way to install under AIX system (5.3) two different compiler version, i.e. ibm xlf fortran 11 and 12? Seems that smitty doesn't allows user to change the default installation path; it only allows you to save the replaced files of the superseded... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: poldo000
1 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

How should I install 'make' compiler ?

I need too install GDB in order to debug a program. I need to install GDB through the UNIX command 'make install'. I downloaded a full directory of hundreds of files allowing to get a gdb executable but need a compilation before ... The problem is UNIX can't find 'make' command. I work under... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shub22
5 Replies

7. HP-UX

Install sequence in a bundle

Hi all. I'm wondering if there's a install sequence in a HPUX bundle? I'm trying to put many depots together into 1 single bundle, and use HPUX ignite to install this bundle. But I have to make sure one of the depot is last installed. I feel that if there're many different packages in a bundle,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: baibinghere
0 Replies

8. Programming

Choose compiler version

Hi, I'm new, here, and I'm searching for a simple solution for a simple problem. I'm working on RedHat 4.4.6-4 through a CentOS Virtual Machine and due to some reasons I must compile my C++ codes with these two different g++ versions: 4.4.6 and 4.2.2. The fact is that I should be able to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcuss
4 Replies

9. Programming

Incompatiblity of the code due to CC compiler version mismatch.

Incompatiblity of the code due to CC compiler version mismatch. I have a machine with Machine A-- Operating System:SunOs 5.8 Generic_117350-45 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-80(solaris 5.8) CC Compiler:CC: WorkShop Compilers 4.2 16 Jun 1998 C++ 4.2 patch 104631-07 we have compiled C++... (36 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
36 Replies

10. AIX

Checking xlc compiler version

Hi, Below is output of lslpp command. bash-3.00# lslpp -L | grep xlC xlC.aix50.rte 11.1.0.1 C F XL C/C++ Runtime for AIX 5.3 xlC.cpp 9.0.0.0 C F C for AIX Preprocessor xlC.msg.en_US.cpp 9.0.0.0 C F C for AIX... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies
XOSD(1xosd)															       XOSD(1xosd)

NAME
osd_cat - X on-screen file displayer SYNOPSIS
osd_cat [OPTION] [FILE]... osd_cat -b percentage|slider [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
Display FILE, or standard input, on X screen. -p, --pos=POS This option tells osd_cat where to display the text. POS can be top, middle, or bottom. The default is top. -o, --offset=OFFSET This option specifies the offset from the top or bottom of screen the text is displayed. The default is 0. -A, --align=ALIGN This option tells osd_cat where to display the text. ALIGN can be left, right or center. The default is left. -i, --indent=OFFSET This option specifies the INDENT from the left of screen the text is displayed. The default is 0. -f, --font=FONT This option specifies the FONT to be used for displaying the text. The default is fixed. -c, --color=COLOR This option specifies the COLOR to be used for displaying the text. The default is red. -d, --delay=TIME This option specifies the number of seconds the text is displayed. The default is 5 seconds. -l, --lines=LINES This option specifies the number of LINES to scroll the display over. The default is 5. -s, --shadow=OFFSET This option specifies the OFFSET of the text shadow. The default is 0, which means no text shadow is created. -a, --age[=SCROLL_AGE] This option affects screen redrawing. If SCROLL_AGE seconds pass before a new line is ready (for example, you're reading from a pipe), all lines are cleared at once instead of being scrolled off as new lines replace old lines. The default is 0. When no SCROLL_AGE is explicitly given, the current value from DELAY is used. -w, --wait This option also affects screen redrawing. When there is data ready to be put on screen, this option will cause osd_cat to wait until the display is clear. An alternative to scrolling. -b, --barmode=TYPE Lets you display a percentage or slider bar instead of just text. TYPE may be percentage or slider. In this mode no text is read from any file, but the following options can be used: -P, --percentage=PERCENTAGE This option specified the position of the percentage / slider bar. PERCENTAGE may be in the range from 0 to 100, the default is 50. -T, --text=TEXT This option specifies an optional TEXT which gets displayed above the percentage bar. The default is empty, so no additional text is displayed. -h, --help display help (which is often more up to date) and exit With no FILE, or when FILE is -, read standard input. AUTHOR
Martijn van de Streek <martijn@foodfight.org>, Some patching done by Malcolm Valentine <farkit@iprimus.com.au> and Tim Wright <tim@ignavus.net>. xosd was written by Andre Renaud <andre@ignavus.net> and is maintained by Tim Wright <tim@ignavus.net> SEE ALSO
More information on the X OSD Library and its author can be found on http://www.ignavus.net/software.html <http://www.ignavus.net/software.html> COPYRIGHT
It is distributed under the GNU General Public License. X OSD cat January 2001 XOSD(1xosd)