Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unable to post thread
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems unable to post thread Post 302260068 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 19th of November 2008 03:10:15 PM
Old 11-19-2008
you have posted here and you are registered user now... so it should work in the aix thread too.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unable to open thread

I am unable to open the mimesender thread. I get the following message when clicking on https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=33233#post33233 : (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Help I can not Post a Thread

I can not Post a Thread. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spiderman3k
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post new thread

Can you tell me how to post a new thread? Please help me ASAP. Thanks, Dipakg (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipakg
2 Replies

4. Programming

Unable to create a UDP client from thread?

I try to initial a UDP client from threading, but it doesn't work? why? These codes from the textbook #define ECHOMAX 255 /* Longest string to echo */ #define TIMEOUT_SECS 2 /* Seconds between retransmits */ #define MAXTRIES 5 /* Tries before giving up */... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sehang
3 Replies

5. Programming

unable to use a function to crate a joinable thread

In my program, threads may be created when some events trigger. So I can't create threads on initialization. Theremore,I write a createThread() function to create thread. However, it is blocking at first call and don't run anymore? why? #include <pthread.h> #include <stdio.h> #include... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sehang
4 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post or reply thread after login

I am unable to post reply to a thread. Whenever I will reply to any post I get the message every time : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Even though length of the message is more than required. for example I tried to post ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
3 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to create new thread

Hi. I registered, but when trying to post, I get ... "Sorry, you do not have enough Bits to post a new thread" Google & Forum search showed some hits, but no solution. Please advide. Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gehe
1 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post a new thread?

Just joined and registered 15 minutes ago. Can't figure out how to post a new question about 'grep' I searched and found that I need to click the 'New Thread' button, I couldn't see any 'New Thread' buttons anywhere, so I searched around and ended up here where I DO see a 'new thread' button....... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuftyDave
3 Replies
RDMA_POST_READV(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					RDMA_POST_READV(3)

NAME
rdma_post_readv - post an RDMA read work request. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_readv (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, struct ibv_sge *sgl, int nsge, int flags, uint64_t remote_addr, uint32_t rkey); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the request will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. sgl A scatter-gather list of the destination buffers of the read. nsge The number of scatter-gather array entries. flags Optional flags used to control the read operation. remote_addr The address of the remote registered memory to read from. rkey The registered memory key associated with the remote address. DESCRIPTION
Posts a work request to the send queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The contents of the remote memory region will be read into the local data buffers. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
For a list of supported flags, see ibv_post_send. Both the remote and local data buffers must have been registered before the read is issued, and the buffers must remain registered until the read completes. Read operations may not be posted to an rdma_cm_id or the corresponding queue pair until it has been connected. The user-defined context associated with the read request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_connect(3), rdma_accept(3), ibv_post_send(3), rdma_post_read(3), rdma_reg_read(3), rdma_reg_msgs(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_READV(3)