Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DNSUPP Support
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users DNSUPP Support Post 302260066 by shirazqaisar on Wednesday 19th of November 2008 03:01:40 PM
Old 11-19-2008
DNSUPP Support

Hi,

Could anyone explain the term "DNSUPP" and what does it stand for? And something about Multi-Casting and "lower level" in UNIX.

Your help would be highly appreciated,

Thanks,

Shiraz

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP Support Plus media

Hi folks, i owe a HP 9000 E55 (antique...) server. I also owe the original version of the OS HPUX 11.0. Unfortenately i can't find the HP-Support Plus medium. During the instlallation i was asked to put it in, i always skip this one. But the system runs not very well. On HP's website you can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: FNORD
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XML support

Does Unix or Linux support XML (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: usha4u
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sata support

i have a system which has two hard disks..one is sata and the other one is normal ata hard disk. i wish to install red hat enterprise linux WS(desktop edition) on my sata hard disk..but the installer shows me only my ata hard disk.. i searched the net..it says that a library-- libata will let it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.jss
2 Replies

4. Solaris

need to generate support id..

Hi, we bought a new sun ultra 45 workstation preloaded with solaris 10. Now i need to download the latest patch cluster from sunsolve. But it is asking for a valid service plan. Anybody can help how to generate a support id.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
2 Replies

5. Solaris

DLT8000 Support in 2.5.1

Hi Guys, Old OS I know, but does anyone know the patch number (if indeed it is a patch) or know where I can get the drivers to get a HP DLT8000 working under Solaris 2.5.1. Any help, advice (other than upgrade :) ) appreciated. Thanks Marty (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ntfs support

hello, I want to acces my other drives(NTFS) on my fedora 6......I had recomplied my kernel to 2.6.23....previously it was 2.6.18.... Also I had loaded driver for ntfs ie.......installed successfully ....fuse + ntfs-3g..... Now I am able to accces my other ntfs drives....... but what i need is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
11 Replies

7. AIX

Phone support

We have a 7028 p series server that has a lapsed hardware service contract, and I was attempting to create a billable tech support phone call, and IBM said that they do on site billable only. Is anybody out there aware of reputable third party support companies I might be able to contact. I have... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: markper
7 Replies

8. SuSE

openSUSE support

does Novell support openSUSE as it does for it's server packages, or is openSUSE's support the same as every other distribution of linux? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bcbotha
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Levels of support

Hello, I have a simple question because I can not find the information at oracle.com I want to buy support for OS Solaris and Servers hardware. I need information what are the levels of support and how much they cost? I need a help. Have a nice day (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bieszczaders
3 Replies

10. HP-UX

hp-ux support merced

hi all ! does anyone know what version hp-ux support VLIW Itanium (Merced) 733Mhz? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ijj
2 Replies
SRU::Response::Term(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  SRU::Response::Term(3pm)

NAME
SRU::Response::Term - A class for representing terms in a Scan response SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
A SRU::Response::Term object bundles up information about a single term contained in a SRU::Response::Scan object. A scan object can contain multiple term objects. METHODS
new() THe constructor which you must at least pass the value parameter: my $term = SRU::Response::Term->new( term => "Foo Fighter" ); In addition you can pass the numberOfRecords, displayTerm, whereInList, and extraTermData parameters, or set them separately with their accessors. value() The term exactly as it appears in the index. This term should be able to be sent in a query as is to retrieve the records it derives from. numberOfRecords() The number of records which would be matched if the index in the request's scanClause was searched with the term in the 'value' field. displayTerm() A string to display to the end user in place of the term itself. For example this might add back in stopwords which do not appear in the index, or diacritics which have been normalised. whereInList() A flag to indicate the position of the term within the complete term list. It must be one of the following values: 'first' (the first term), 'last' (the last term), 'only' (the only term) or 'inner' (any other term). extraTermData() Additional profile specific information. More details are available in the extensions section. asXML() perl v5.12.4 2009-11-20 SRU::Response::Term(3pm)