Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: little program error.
Top Forums Programming little program error. Post 302259880 by spirtle on Wednesday 19th of November 2008 06:39:47 AM
Old 11-19-2008
This is wrrong too:
Code:
*args[0] = "less"

You have declared args to be an array of pointers to char, and "less" is a pointer to char, so you need
Code:
args[0] = "less"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Error Compiling C program

Hi All, I tried to compile a C program but i am getting error while Linking . it says Undefined reference to ' ' (here it gives a method name which is defined Globally ). Can any body tell the resaon and remedy for the same . Iam stuck up here . Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivek
3 Replies

2. AIX

Program Error

Hi, my IBM 9117-570 model (mounting SF230_126 firmware version) gives an errpt like the following. The problem is that no SRC code found at IBM information center web site. Some ideas where are those SRC searchable ? O.S. is AIX 5.2- tkx E18E984F 1119200506 P S SRC ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Carmen123
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in AWK Program

Hi Friends, I need your help. I am not able to execute one awk program .If you can solve the following small program then i can solve other one. $ vi prg #!/bin/awk -f BEGIN { # Print the squares from 1 to 10 the first way i=1; while (i <= 10) { ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikas_jena
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with program error

#!/bin/csh # # Time of day greeting # # usage: greet # if ($#argv == 0) then set hour = ‘date +%H’ else set hour = $argv endif # if ($hour < 12) then echo "Good Morning\!" else if ($hour < 18) then echo "Good Afternoon\!" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: glock1800
2 Replies

5. Linux

an error in perl program

Hi I am having a file with 243 lines.. The file format s given below eg P25787 hsa03050 1 P20618 hsa03050 1 P25786 hsa03050 1 P49721 hsa03050 1 P54132 hsa03440 1 Q13472 hsa03470 1 Q05513 hsa04530 hsa04910 hsa04930 3 Q04759 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binnybio
0 Replies

6. Programming

Runtime error in C++ Program - Help

All, I am getting this when i try to ran a program in HP unix. Things i came across 1. i have a system HP-UNIX where this same exe is working. 2. We have set a new HP_UNIX with the same configration and copied the exe to the new system we are getting this error. 3. Only... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
3 Replies

7. Programming

An error in my c++ program... please help urgent.

The following is a program to convert an infix expression to postfix expression. //Convert an infix expression to postfix expression... #include<iostream> #include<string> #include<cstdlib> using namespace std; char ifx,pfx,stk; int top=-1,n; void push(char ch) { if(top!=n) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: poonam.gaigole
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Shell program error!!!

Hello guys, This is an executable shell program that I want to execute, but it doesn't execute and gives error. The shell program that I want to execute is taken from a well-reputed book on Solaris 10. Here is the program #!/usr/bin/bash if test -a $1 then echo "Number of lines in file " $1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gabam
2 Replies

9. Programming

Error in executing the C program

Hello Friends, I have written a code for the unisex bathroom which makes a policy that when a woman is in the bathroom only other women may enter, but not men, and vice versa. This program consists of four functions which a user defines but these functions are not properly working while... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravi Tej
4 Replies

10. Programming

Error in my FORTRAN program

I have a Fortran program and I am writing out to logical unit 7. The program is reading from a text file and writing to the new file formatted. It gets through the read and writes some to the file but then stops with the following error: 1525-013 The sequential WRITE statement cannot be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: KathyB148
5 Replies
Prophet::Test(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Prophet::Test(3pm)

set_editor($code)
       Sets the subroutine that Prophet should use instead of "Prophet::CLI::Command::edit_text" (as this routine invokes an interactive editor)
       to $code.

set_editor_script SCRIPT
       Sets the editor that Proc::InvokeEditor uses.

This should be a non-interactive script found in t/scripts.

import_extra($class, $args)
   in_gladiator($code)
       Run the given code using Devel::Gladiator.

repo_path_for($username)
       Returns a path on disk for where $username's replica is stored.

repo_uri_for($username)
       Returns a file:// URI for $USERNAME'S replica (with the correct replica type prefix).

replica_uuid
       Returns the UUID of the test replica.

database_uuid
       Returns the UUID of the test database.

replica_last_rev
       Returns the sequence number of the last change in the test replica.

as_user($username, $coderef)
       Run this code block as $username.  This routine sets up the %ENV hash so that when we go looking for a repository, we get the user's repo.

replica_uuid_for($username)
       Returns the UUID of the given user's test replica.

database_uuid_for($username)
       Returns the UUID of the given user's test database.

ok_added_revisions( { CODE }, $numbers_of_new_revisions, $msg)
       Checks that the given code block adds the given number of changes to the test replica. $msg is optional and will be printed with the test
       if given.

serialize_conflict($conflict_obj)
       Returns a simple, serialized version of a Prophet::Conflict object suitable for comparison in tests.

The serialized version is a hash reference containing the following keys:
	   meta => { original_source_uuid => 'source_replica_uuid' }
	   records => { 'record_uuid' =>
			  { change_type => 'type',
			    props => { propchange_name => { source_old => 'old_val',
							    source_new => 'new_val',
							    target_old => 'target_val',
							  }
				     }
			  },
			'another_record_uuid' =>
			  { change_type => 'type',
			    props => { propchange_name => { source_old => 'old_val',
							    source_new => 'new_val',
							    target_old => 'target_val',
							  }
				     }
			  },
		      }

serialize_changeset($changeset_obj)
       Returns a simple, serialized version of a Prophet::ChangeSet object suitable for comparison in tests (a hash).

run_command($command, @args)
       Run the given command with (optionally) the given args using a new Prophet::CLI object. Returns the standard output of that command in
       scalar form or, in array context, the STDOUT in scalar form *and* the STDERR in scalar form.

Examples:

run_command('create', '--type=Foo');

load_record($type, $uuid)
       Loads and returns a record object for the record with the given type and uuid.

as_alice CODE, as_bob CODE, as_charlie CODE, as_david CODE
       Runs CODE as alice, bob, charlie or david.

perl v5.10.1							    2009-09-02							Prophet::Test(3pm)